Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
open container
Sep 16, 2008
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Spectral Debt posted:

lemme buy this watch that ... shows ads.

lol no way

Rick Rickshaw
Feb 21, 2007

I am not disappointed I lost the PGA Championship. Nope, I am not.

I came here to see if this picture had been posted yet in anticipation of reading all the hilarious mockery that would lie there-in. I was disappointed.

let the mockery commence (not of me you jerk-bags, the Crapple-Watch-Hat-Wearing Douches)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Now that I can talk into my watch all I gotta do is paint my girlfriend green and a I can fully live out my star trek fantasy

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

CharlestonJew posted:

Now that I can talk into my watch all I gotta do is paint my girlfriend green and a I can fully live out my star trek fantasy

Peak star trek was attained with the Motorola Startac. At best you get to pretend you are the Knight Rider.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Rick Rickshaw posted:

I came here to see if this picture had been posted yet in anticipation of reading all the hilarious mockery that would lie there-in. I was disappointed.

let the mockery commence (not of me you jerk-bags, the Crapple-Watch-Hat-Wearing Douches)

g for gay

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

NihilismNow posted:

Peak star trek was attained with the Motorola Startac. At best you get to pretend you are the Knight Rider.

If you're trying to make this sound worse you're doing a bad job

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

mac addicts and tech-geeks are lined up in front of stores across the globe in hopes of being one of the first getting their hands (and wrists!) on apples latest tech innovation-- the apple watch

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

they say you cant reinvent the wheel but that hasent stopped the geniuses at apple from trying to reinvent something else-- the watch

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

emanresu tnuocca posted:

who needs a watch when you got a smartphone idgi

hands free

Rick Rickshaw
Feb 21, 2007

I am not disappointed I lost the PGA Championship. Nope, I am not.

SHISHKABOB posted:

hands free

it's not wrists-free though. you still need to use at least one wrist.

or you could strap it to your penis I guess.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Oh me throw up sideways vulcan sign me so cool

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 257 days!)

Rick Rickshaw posted:

it's not wrists-free though. you still need to use at least one wrist.

or you could strap it to your penis I guess.

figures you'd talk bad about it you cishet bastard

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
i have a cell phone OP

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Xaris posted:

speaking of which, i just picked this up because they're an interesting idea but not worth the $100+ that most want for a silly gadget.

http://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Bracelet-Wearable-Waterproof-Wristband/dp/B00R7J83O2

this is the best fitness tracker for the buck. its the chromecast of fitness trackers. waterproof, long as gently caress battery, sleep tracking, vibrating alarms, good step tracking and all for $18. its amazing when chinese tech companies take american ideas that they manufactor for them anyways and resell them for 1/5th the cost.

How has this purchase helped you?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Is anyone making a smart cock-ring?

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

emanresu tnuocca posted:

who needs a watch when you got a smartphone idgi
To make your Venture Brothers cosplay as accurate as current technology allows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I bought a snapple watch. It lets me know when its time to drink delicious snapple.

• Locked thread