Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

its going to loving own, make no mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

TOOT BOOT posted:

try to get your rocks off by beating up trannies and being very unsupportive while they're transitioning

this is beautiful

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
So I can go back to eating sweet tranny rear end, just for the love of it?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
perhaps

losermeme
Oct 26, 2014

One day I woke up, and the magic was gone

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

nobody's going to use tranni, bees.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

voting 1 for late op bump

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
applauding the tranny loving future

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Last week this chick at work was telling me a story about going to the dentist, during which she opens up her mouth and shows me her fillings... but all I'm thinking about is filling that slop pit with my fat balls. As I'm getting a throbbing boner my boss walks up behind me to join in the conversation and I just panicked and started fighting the boner so hard I passed out, then a dog hosed me.

Just kidding, some of that's true and one time I did pass out and get hosed by a dog though.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

applauding the tranny loving future

I'm so happy I'm a tranni

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Irrational Bees posted:

I'm so happy I'm a tranni

Troons are not included and will be frowned upon as animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Dave_Indeed posted:

Last week this chick at work was telling me a story about going to the dentist, during which she opens up her mouth and shows me her fillings... but all I'm thinking about is filling that slop pit with my fat balls. As I'm getting a throbbing boner my boss walks up behind me to join in the conversation and I just panicked and started fighting the boner so hard I passed out, then a dog hosed me.

Just kidding, some of that's true and one time I did pass out and get hosed by a dog though.

this is a good story

• Locked thread