Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Baronjutter posted:

That's a whole lot of white people.

lol stfu and go cry about your libertarian dad and his anti marriage jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Irrational Bees posted:

I'm really disappointed, but some of the sets still look practical.

The new

The old

Its so loving bummed, like, why not just make a new IP if your going to change the only thing anyone cares about the series?

Oh hey the Island in the background is the one from Riven

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Irrational Bees posted:

I'm really disappointed, but some of the sets still look practical.

The new

The old

Its so loving bummed, like, why not just make a new IP if your going to change the only thing anyone cares about the series?

This post really shows the strides we have made in uncanny valley technology since the 60's. The new version is at least 50% creepier, if not more!
I remember the episode where they let that one dude come down out of the space station and go on a mission. He was a total rear end in a top hat. They didn't let him come home for the Christmas episode.

Bluemillion fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Apr 12, 2015

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
I actually wrote letters to the local TV station begging them to put the Thunderbirds back in the air when I was a kid. Both versions look terrifying.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

puppet technology was lost during the cold war

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I always liked that hosed up looking butler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
OP why the gently caress do you care about this garbage when game of thrones season 5 premiers loving tonight (sunday april 12), you dumb mother fucker?

• Locked thread