Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
"Does it have enough cupholders for all our caramel machiattos?" :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

:firstpost:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
:secondpost:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

:thirdpost:

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
derivative, trite

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This post was so bad it looped back around to being funny

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
OP i will piss and poo poo in to your freshly gaped rear end in a top hat

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I"m allergic to animal products and synthetics. Can we get something with the seats made with some sort of hemp fabric?

You DON"T HAVE ANYTHING?! NO! A seat cover won't do it for me because I'll still be able to smell it... FINE, I'll just take it....

(comes back 10 minutes later)

Nope. That car has a SMELL to it. It still smells like animal death and petrochemicals!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
a gay thread

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Caramel Machiato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I'm looking for a car with Bluetooth 4.1. Not 2.0, not 3.0, NOT FOUR POINT OH. I have very important RARE audio bootlegs on my iPhone I NEED 4.1 to properly sync it while I drive.

Well, it's your JOB to know what kind of bluetooth your radio has. NO. Going out to a car with me while I check it out is a violation of my privacy!

• Locked thread