Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

"Brooklyn is soo amazing. I know this one little joint that makes GREAT caramel machiattos." :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
your thread title is redundant, op

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
da fwiggin caramel macchiato

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
AYYYY YOOOOO JOEEY!!!

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

little munchkin posted:

your thread title is redundant, op

I moved to brooklyn after college, but i'm not a hipster. (granted, i was born in brooklyn and lived there till i was 4, and my extended family's been there since 1812...)

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
"And I thought I was repulsively obnoxious! Wowie Zowie!"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
DURRR!

Rubies
Dec 30, 2005

Live Forever
Die Every Day

:h: :s: :d: :c:
man this place was so different from when i moved here almost 10 months ago. it really was like a little neighborhood, and the people just worked hard and everyone got along. sure you could find trouble if you went looking for it but that's the city for ya. Now it's like all these people are moving here that just want a cheap place to live and turn it into the next wburg... it's really sad. I wrote a blog entry about it.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Caramel macchiatos? Hipsters don't drink that poo poo you rube. Post should've read "I know a great taco joint that used to be an all black food pantry"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

naem fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Apr 13, 2015

• Locked thread