Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont delegitimize them as a country, israel exists and questioning that is retarded. i question their authority to pretend to represent the jewish people

israel was named by god. their foes roundabout acknowledge this, and yet all who wish to tempt the god of abraham are quite loud in their blasphemies. it would seem they await the day of reckoning prophesied by the seers, the scribes, and even the godfearing men of antiquity. as i post this, i revere the god of israel for sparing the wicked until their harvest is guaranteed to reach the highest yields. only he has the right to exact judgment upon the wicked men who profane his holy habitation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horns of Hattin
Dec 21, 2011
Göring was discussing with Schacht (head of the Reichsbank) and wondered how come the Jews were so successful businessmen compared to the Germans. Schacht tried to explain but could not get his message through. He decided to give a practical example instead and took Göring out to a German owned shop selling porcelain. There were lots of nice coffee cups available in the shop and Schacht inspected them thoroughly. Then Schacht asked the shopkeeper if he had coffee cups for left handed people. The poor man said that he had never heard of such a thing and that they did not have them. Schacht thanked the man and left the shop with Göring.

Schacht took Göring to another porcelain shop, owned by a Jew, a couple of blocks away. Again Schacht inspected all the available cups and finally asked the shopkeeper if he had coffee cups for left handed people. The shopkeeper took a long look at Schacht and replied: "But of course, Mein Herr. But these cups are specially made and because of that they cost twice the price of a normal cup." Then the shopkeeper went into the back room, took a cup and turned the cup so that the handle pointed to the left hand side and went back to the counter with the cup. Schacht nodded approvingly and bought half a dozen cups and went out with Göring. Once outside, Schacht asked Göring: "Do you now understand?" Göring answered: "Well, as I see it, you have only proven that because Jews have more capital, they can afford to have a larger assortment than Germans."

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

a lot of jewish guys are really hot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

TEAYCHES posted:

they dont pretend to speak for all christians - and does israel have some kind of centralized religious leadership that claims to represent the entire religion that im unaware of?

what would you say to the jews who do not believe israel speaks for them

Yes the central rabbinate operates out of Israel, and a large majority of Jews see Israel as their international homeland and envoy. What some particular Jews think has never been of importance to the nation, see also how every person born of a Jewish mother is forever considered a Jew regardless of what they do.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

a lot of x are y

:downs: :"dhrrrhh i finded one what isnt dhurrrrr"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

notZaar posted:

Yes the central rabbinate operates out of Israel, and a large majority of Jews see Israel as their international homeland and envoy. What some particular Jews think has never been of importance to the nation, see also how every person born of a Jewish mother is forever considered a Jew regardless of what they do.

im sorry, gently caress you?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

notZaar posted:

Not even a technical majority of Jews are zionist, let alone want to have anything to do with the current state of Israel.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Morkyz posted:

a lot of x are y

:downs: :"dhrrrhh i finded one what isnt dhurrrrr"

what?

Maury Levy is one sexy motherfucker :getout:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Jews?

They're okay

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
tay sachs

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Tsinava posted:

Not even a technical majority of Jews are zionist, let alone want to have anything to do with the current state of Israel.

I'm Jewish and it fucks me off when people conflate that with Zionism, or when Israeli politicians claim that they are acting in my name when many Israeli policies are abhorrent. I support Israel's right to exist but I don't support the current government or its policies re Palestinians, two-state, settlements etc.

In fact, I'd say that Israel's actions make it worse for me as a Jew because people (wrongly, or conveniently) conflate Jews and Israel, and it increases or allows people to "justify" anti-Semitism.

In terms of attractiveness Israeli Jews seem to be much hotter than non-Israeli. Probably the climate and army.

Oh, one more thing. There are plenty of avowedly Muslim countries but people don't become Islamophobic because eg Saudi Arabia is an actual apartheid state (with beheadings).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

eigenstate posted:

Göring was discussing with Schacht (head of the Reichsbank) and wondered how come the Jews were so successful businessmen compared to the Germans. Schacht tried to explain but could not get his message through. He decided to give a practical example instead and took Göring out to a German owned shop selling porcelain. There were lots of nice coffee cups available in the shop and Schacht inspected them thoroughly. Then Schacht asked the shopkeeper if he had coffee cups for left handed people. The poor man said that he had never heard of such a thing and that they did not have them. Schacht thanked the man and left the shop with Göring.

Schacht took Göring to another porcelain shop, owned by a Jew, a couple of blocks away. Again Schacht inspected all the available cups and finally asked the shopkeeper if he had coffee cups for left handed people. The shopkeeper took a long look at Schacht and replied: "But of course, Mein Herr. But these cups are specially made and because of that they cost twice the price of a normal cup." Then the shopkeeper went into the back room, took a cup and turned the cup so that the handle pointed to the left hand side and went back to the counter with the cup. Schacht nodded approvingly and bought half a dozen cups and went out with Göring. Once outside, Schacht asked Göring: "Do you now understand?" Göring answered: "Well, as I see it, you have only proven that because Jews have more capital, they can afford to have a larger assortment than Germans."

• Locked thread