Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNyQ3eOog2U

Watch out for these guys they aren't loving around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b4TU_R7J3c

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Not_Rainbow_Horse easily claims third post

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

baller rear end pelican right there

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
remember that scene in scarface where scarface calls the flamingos pelicans

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

casual beep posted:

remember that scene in scarface where scarface calls the flamingos pelicans

No. refresh my memory by describing it in great detail please

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
he took my cell phone

he ran away

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

Matey posted:

No. refresh my memory by describing it in great detail please

scar face (tony montana played by antonio banderas) is doing cocaine with his sister and watching a natural program on the television in the bathtub. while this is nothing impressive in this year of our lord 2014 in the 1980's it was something decadent. the pink flamingos are flocking and roosting in some mirgratory estuary waters and the david attenborough style narrator is describing their behavior in a calm and soothing generic british accent.

Tony mandingo is smoking a cigar and he is calling yelling about the flamingos which he mistakenly refers to as pelicans at the television. 'come on pelicans' he exclaims 'fly pelicans, fly!' his sister over hears him as he becomes excited about the pelicans in an almost childlike fervor with disenterest as she perms her vagina hairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

casual beep posted:

scar face (tony montana played by antonio banderas) is doing cocaine with his sister and watching a natural program on the television in the bathtub. while this is nothing impressive in this year of our lord 2014 in the 1980's it was something decadent. the pink flamingos are flocking and roosting in some mirgratory estuary waters and the david attenborough style narrator is describing their behavior in a calm and soothing generic british accent.

Tony mandingo is smoking a cigar and he is calling yelling about the flamingos which he mistakenly refers to as pelicans at the television. 'come on pelicans' he exclaims 'fly pelicans, fly!' his sister over hears him as he becomes excited about the pelicans in an almost childlike fervor with disenterest as she perms her vagina hairs

Ok great. Thanks.

• Locked thread