Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
eleanor of aqiutaine in her prime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

I can appreciate a man who wants to try siring 3 kings, 2 queens, 2 dukes and 3 counts w/her just for the prestige.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Any straight dude who would not bang the stuffing out of mid 1950s era Audrey Hepburn is in serious conflict with their own dilz.

edit: Although Sugar Cubes era Bjork would be a riot , mostly because of all the high wierdness it'd unleash.

edit2:

My ex wife
:negative:

duck monster fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Apr 14, 2015

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Zelda from Dobbie Gillis TV show.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
mitochondrial eve

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Threesome with '70s David Bowie and Grace Jones.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my roommate three days ago before she got her period, it's not that i have a problem with period sex, she's just much nicer when she's not on the rag

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

the prophet muhammad (pbuh)

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
dawn wells. just out of badness.
why were they stuck on an island all that time and no one plowed her rear end?

all you need to do is keep telling her what she wants to hear and then ignoring her. have patience and she will eventually be up for it and all then its a simple case of lube up with some coconut oil and smash her back door in and right up to the hilt.

shes probably dying for it even if its only through boredom

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Zippy the Bummer posted:

eleanor of aqiutaine in her prime

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_of_France
aka She-Wolf of France

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

got the title in part for killing her gay husband by shoving a redhot poker up his rear end

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
what a bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Joey Gladstone

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

oncearoundaltair posted:

dawn wells. just out of badness.
why were they stuck on an island all that time and no one plowed her rear end?

all you need to do is keep telling her what she wants to hear and then ignoring her. have patience and she will eventually be up for it and all then its a simple case of lube up with some coconut oil and smash her back door in and right up to the hilt.

shes probably dying for it even if its only through boredom

She was one of my earliest crushes. I have pondered the whole Maryanne or Ginger conundrum to the point where I have developed an entire theory of female attractiveness based upon them.

Another of my early crushes was Joy from "The Bugaloos". She's another candidate for this thread.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
the first person to ever say "im gay" on the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.

Nuts and Gum posted:

hot lips houlihan

Oooo thats a good one.

• Locked thread