Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

my inlaws were watching JP the other day when we went over there and it looked really really stupid

gently caress you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

man nurse posted:

gently caress you!!

my wife says i need to give it a try from the start but i dunno i could spend that time watching anime

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

man nurse posted:

gently caress you!!

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

ive never seen pulp fiction all the way through either, seen maybe like 1/3rd of it at one point

ive never seen jaws or forrest gump or titanic or rocky

never seen independance day

Those are all good movies but out of all of those I would suggest seeing Forrest Gump. I don't want to hype it up too much, but it's a really good movie and you won't be disappointed.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

SweetKarma posted:

Those are all good movies but out of all of those I would suggest seeing Forrest Gump. I don't want to hype it up too much, but it's a really good movie and you won't be disappointed.

thats probably the one im least likely to see, everything i hear about it makes me think i will not enjoy it, from the sense of humor to the social milieu of the plot

i do kinda wanna see terminator though cuz the only ahhhnold movie ive seen is predator

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
a couple years ago my list would be like 10x longer but my wife found out i was a philistine a while back and started making me watch some stuff

most movies arent really up my alley cuz i read for most of my entertainment

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I don't think I've watched anything with Orson Welles in

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

thats probably the one im least likely to see, everything i hear about it makes me think i will not enjoy it, from the sense of humor to the social milieu of the plot

i do kinda wanna see terminator though cuz the only ahhhnold movie ive seen is predator

If you're looking for an ahhhhnold type movie then Rocky is your best bet. Rocky IV is my favorite.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

Quote-Unquote posted:

Citizen Kane is worth watching

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Quote-Unquote posted:

the third man is good

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I've never seen Schindler's List or Saving Private Ryan, but I know they're essential to see. I think I avoid them because of the violence.

Quote-Unquote posted:

F for Fake is great, if you don't want the baggage that comes with Citizen Kane.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I haven't seen any of the Marvel superhero movies or any Batman movie since George Clooney was batman. I never will and I won't even read this thread again after I make this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Oh wait I have seen The Third Man. That's the only one though, looking at IMDb.

• Locked thread