Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I love US Imperialism.
I think US Imperialism is bad and its wrong to assume "might makes right" - also a lot of people have died. Really hosed up.
I love Death and embrace it. I want more death. It's beautiful how we murder people for Imperial Gain. I work to help out Greed and Slaughter.
View Results

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
His politics are the least interesting thing about the man.

Best HST story was the one where he picks Ralph Stedman, his illustrator, up from the airport, drives drunk to the marina where they're keeping the Amreica's Cup yachts, makes him help steal a dingy to go spraypaint "gently caress THE POPE" on the side of the Austrailian yacht, and then lights half the harbor on fire to help them escape when they almost get caught halfway through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ork of Fiction posted:

His politics are the least interesting thing about the man.

Best HST story was the one where he picks Ralph Stedman, his illustrator, up from the airport, drives drunk to the marina where they're keeping the Amreica's Cup yachts, makes him help steal a dingy to go spraypaint "gently caress THE POPE" on the side of the Austrailian yacht, and then lights half the harbor on fire to help them escape when they almost get caught halfway through.

you have never read anything from HTS have you.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Voted for greed and death

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
He's proof that if you're a good person with decent opinions the only real option is suicide.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Voted for greed and death

#ReadyForHillary

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Anyone interested in Hunter should read "Hells angles a strange and terrible saga" It's a great read

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Anyone interested in Hunter should read "Hells angles a strange and terrible saga" It's a great read

I really liked when he got his rear end kicked by the hell's angles at the end

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I really liked when he got his rear end kicked by the hell's angles at the end

He was pretty mad about it to. lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you have never read anything from HTS have you.

that's the title story from The Great Shark Hunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Hunter can take an rear end kicking.

• Locked thread