Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
offer for a real nice job with benefits and poo poo, i would press it like a dozen times and turn down 11 of the jobs

id probably press it again once every few weeks, for good measure, until it stopped working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:firstpost:

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
op is a hosed up sociopath. cool.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I'd like that job

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
I'd set something heavy on the button and go take a nap.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
pls don't kill my parents

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Pulp Can Move posted:

I'd set something heavy on the button and go take a nap.

No, that only presses it once. You need o e of those drinking bird things.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
lol ifu fantasize about killing people to make up for your own failures in 2015, instead of joining isis

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
finally we have the next cookie clicker

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
I'd kill a boomer for a Klondike Bar.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

E: imagine i made this post 3 posts ago

the people itt need to get theyselves some avatars imo. but i aint buying any!

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
There are some really cool, chill boomers who I'd hate to lose op. There are some lovely ones too but I wouldn't kill them all just to get rid of the lovely ones.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I work with a Vietnam vet who's cool as gently caress, sometimes he's a dickhead but on the whole he's really chill and treats the job as seriously as it should be treated

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'd build an xbox controller around the button so everytime I press A to continue a boomer dies

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

shiksa posted:

offer for a real nice job with benefits and poo poo, i would press it like a dozen times and turn down 11 of the jobs

id probably press it again once every few weeks, for good measure, until it stopped working

way to prove the boomers right about everything they have ever said

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

klapman posted:

and treats the job as seriously as it should be treated

don't you work in fast food?

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
building a button to make people retire instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

krampster2 posted:

don't you work in fast food?

exactly

• Locked thread