Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
sorry to break it to you, almonds and raisins, but you're just not pulling your weight here. almonds are way harder than peanuts and m&ms so thats an issue, and raisins

i mean, i'll say it, gently caress raisins raisins can eat a dick. gummy gross pieces of poo poo, thats what raisins are.

maybe some macadamias would round this bad boy out, hell i'll take pretzels. at this moment though im making my own peanut m&ms and not regretting a moment of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
I like raisins.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Cajun Bitz, Cashews, Cranberries, Kix, Sunflower Seeds, and Pecans.

Thats whats in my trail mix.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Me 2

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
gummi bears

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
lol at fatties who don't realize it's called trail mix because it packs a ton of calories into a lightweight non-perishable form

but it has protein in it

F hole
May 13, 2008

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
almonds are pretty hard yeah and sometimes they make my mouth numb

but i can leave the same pouch of them in my bag and have protein on the go for weeks the utility wins me over

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Idiot fuckers don't get that the peanut butter and raisins make trial mix a delicious version of peanut butter and jelly

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Idiot fuckers don't get that the peanut butter and raisins make trial mix a delicious version of peanut butter and jelly
:wth:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq6icvSJq9g

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

why not just buy chocolate coated peanuts?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

americans with trail mix with loving candy in it

smdh

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

huskarl_marx posted:

almonds are pretty hard yeah and sometimes they make my mouth numb

but i can leave the same pouch of them in my bag and have protein on the go for weeks the utility wins me over

if you need protein "on the go" i have a better suggestion

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Zazi posted:

americans with trail mix with loving candy in it

smdh

wow how gay must you be to eat trail mix without m&ms in it

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I always take out all the chocolate and vanilla chips. Feels like cheap filler that doesn't mix well.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

shiksa posted:

sorry to break it to you, almonds and raisins, but you're just not pulling your weight here. almonds are way harder than peanuts and m&ms so thats an issue, and raisins

i mean, i'll say it, gently caress raisins raisins can eat a dick. gummy gross pieces of poo poo, thats what raisins are.

maybe some macadamias would round this bad boy out, hell i'll take pretzels. at this moment though im making my own peanut m&ms and not regretting a moment of it.

we've reached it at long last guys.

gbs cant get any less funny. time to shut it down.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Raisins are nature's candy OP. Maybe stop stuffing your face with children's chocolate and you'll be able to appreciate dried fruits.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

this is the king of trailmix

and yeah, you're supposed to just throw away the peanuts after you cherrypick all the dried fruit

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

wow these raisins are cool

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i like raisins

raisins my dick w bae

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
im rasin

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you don't like raisins we got beef

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

wow these raisins are cool

my grandpa put some of those in the library and theyre older than me and dont know why theyre there

• Locked thread