Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
ghandi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

:firstpost:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
id dress up like a jew and cuck Hitler. Eva Braun was hottt

:godwin:

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
jeffersion. 3 way with sally and martha. ebony and ivory.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
ur mom op

the answer is always going to be ur mom

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

amityville anus posted:

*Hitler comes home*

"Honey, I have been thinking. Maybe I am being too hard on the Jews. It was handy to have a scapegoat but I think things are going a bit far. Honey? What is that thumping noise?"

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
if I had a time machine I would travel back and cuck myself last night

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

still don't really get what cucking is but i guess people think it's a funny word to say

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Probably bone Kelly Preston when she was hot, john travolta likely would've been into it too.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
You.
Maybe your mom or dad.
Or your grandparents.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
FDR because lets see him try and catch me in a 1930s era wheelchair

downside: would have to sleep with eleanor

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

FDR because lets see him try and catch me in a 1930s era wheelchair

downside: would have to sleep with eleanor

Sit on his lap as you're boning Eleanor. Watch him struggle with his atrophied arms, maybe convince him to steer this wheelchair around so you can see some different scenery. If you like dicks, then you could feel his tiny little boner against your buttocks as you're cucking him. Go there, bull!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Stephen Hawking

that'll teach him for being smarter than me

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
howard hughes when he was 'dating' such as ava gardner and gene tierney. and when gene tierney is all "howard got all the swag. so what you gonna do for me that he wont?" I'll be all "eat the rear end"

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

krampster2 posted:

still don't really get what cucking is but i guess people think it's a funny word to say
It's when you lay eggs in another bird's nest while your boyfriend distracts them.

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
teh cuck :iamafag:

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ancient Mariner posted:

teh cuck :iamafag:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Mark Anthony and Marc Anthony.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

amityville anus posted:

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
ok I been thinking about it and I would cuck robert schumann because there is precedent.

as you can see he was kind of fat (here seen hiding his double or even triple chin) and a whiner and generally goony.

his wife was a piano player and about 30-something therefore ripe for some back door action with someone not her husband.

anyway schumann got all moody even more than usual -

- and jumped in the river to die. but they fished him out and sent him to be detained at the local laughing academy.

then Brahms was all 'for years my inspiration was piano milf and now finally I can eat the rear end'. and he did with no fear or dental dam because he was the antithesis of a pussy little bitch.

"i am the antithesis of a pussy little bitch"

meanwhile somewhere else dvorak was all 'lol' at this news

"lol"

coda: many tears later pollini was playing brahms piano concerto number 1 and (shown here in actual still from footage)
had a eureka moment "cor blimey, guvnor, but this tune is about cucking old schizo schumann. wtf?"

"wtf? also glenn gould lol"

julie newmar had no comment to make. but

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Menelaus

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Whoever was with Angelina Jolie when she had titties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

goku

• Locked thread