Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcedPee
Jan 11, 2008

Yarrrr! I be here to plunder the fun outta me workplace! Avast!

FREE DECAHEDRON!
The girls like him because they think he's so dreamy ~

The guys like him because they think he's a chick.

I get it. We had this when I was a kid, too. We called it "Hanson."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

quakster posted:

its people who died before south park became a thing. hth

And how!

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

youre wife posted:

Glad you asked. I've given this a lot of thought.

His lips. His eyes. The cute little bump in his nose. His general shape and the way he holds himself.

It's not just a physical thing either. He has this unflappable love for life, and isn't afraid of looking silly if it makes people happy. He uses his millions to support charities, and promotes a friendlier attitude amongst his fans. He wants the world to be a better place, and it truly is for having him in it.

doesnt he say hes gonna rape things a lot?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Ocean Book posted:

Yes, before he got really big he used to tell a lot of rape jokes. He stopped that when he started getting huge though

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
im glad he doesnt make rape jokes anymore

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

Yes, before he got really big he used to tell a lot of rape jokes. He stopped that when he started getting huge though

a very smart thing to do

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

the guy seems like a genuinely nice person so im glad he gets to make millions playing lovely videogames

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ocean Book posted:

im glad he doesnt make rape jokes anymore
*sigh* i guess its back to the rape mines, goons

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Otto von Ruthless posted:

saw that south park episode, still not 100% on who this guy is

You're trying too hard

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Ocean Book posted:

So did the forums until you guys ran that into the ground and it became a bananble meme

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Otto von Ruthless posted:

saw that south park episode, still not 100% on who this guy is

same. first iw as like "well i guess thast the point of the episode like 90% of the time its like 'who the gently caress is pewdiepie'" then it struck me that theme is present in a lot of other south parks wher eI knew exactly what it was talkinga bout, which made me feel old. then the episode just went literal "youre a grandpa now"

:|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

• Locked thread