Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
Hulk smash deficit. Hulk smash Hillary. Hulk smash Bush.

Hulk smash pork. Hulk smash terrorists. Hulk smash poor nutrition in school lunches.

Hulk smash welfare queens. Hulk smash high taxes.

Hulk smash anti-gay rights bills. Hulk smash anti-cannibis laws. Hulk smash republicans and democrats.
Hulk smash.

Hulk smash intolerance. Hulk smash the poor implementation of Obamacare. Hulk smash fracking.

Hulk not smash peace.

'nuff said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah I saw that post in the Mark Rubio thread. I'm really glad this is now its own OP though. Really. Great humor potential here.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

People say I look like Mark Ruffalo but 20 years younger with golden locks, sapphire blue eyes, and huge biceps.

thats just what they tell me, but I don't see it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mark Ruffalo is actually p. lucky because he can clean up and look really handsome or dress down and look like a goblin. He gets to play both sides of that coin.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
hes a good guy

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Zeike posted:

hes a good guy

he'd probably be a better pres than anybody running imho

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
Why yes, an actor in the white house, that turned out great in the past

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ah, hulk. the hulkster. the hulkazoid. what's there to say about the hulk? not much. gas

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
zodiac was a real good movie

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
I would be all for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Lee Harvey Oswald posted:

zodiac was a real good movie

Zodiac is a movie you watch once and really like, but never watch again even if you're bored and it's on cable TV.

• Locked thread