Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

all i can think about every waking hour is getting all crispy and dark like overcooked thanksgiving turkey! my life goal is to have the same leathery hide on my rear end as a baseball glove.

post ur tanning secrets and successes ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i go outside sometimes for probably 20 minutes or more and I get a littler tanner

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Post a picture of your tan

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmao at thsi skin cancer having idiot

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I use olive oil instead of sunscreen

I'm delicious

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm in my early 30s and never went outside in the previous decade aside from trips to the supermarket and liquor store; the idea of tanning is such a foreign concept not sure what to say about all of this. hosed up imo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

here is me soaking it all in, welcome to flavor country, jealous? :smug:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna get my sizzle on tomorrow

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Being tan is cool and awesome.

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
The Summertime heat is mercilessly brutal in my neck of the woods; just a real scorching heat during the daytime. But that doesn't deter people from hitting the beach and parks to sunbake. Last Summer was particularly bad and, despite the warnings, there were several deaths from heatstroke, fried brains, and whatnot.

People weren't listening, just wantonly cooking themselves during the height of Summer, and literally baking themselves. A local council in my area (there's a lot a parks around here) sunk a truckload of funds into a canine rescue squad program they devised. A heap of dogs were trained up, able to detect when sunbakers are in heat distress long before the people themselves realise.

The dogs are fully equipped to cool people down quickly, and it was such a success that there's now packs of highly-trained dogs patrolling parks every day during Summer around here. Here's a couple of these canine lifesavers in action at a park down the road from me:

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I dont like the sun.

Ill stay with shadows and night.

Pale crazy cat ladies ITT

Zanshin
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

numberoneposter posted:

here is me soaking it all in, welcome to flavor country, jealous? :smug:

Dude, you may very well be my doppelgänger!

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
live to tane

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ITS TIME TO TANE

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I live to kill.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Getting sun is healthy and makes you feel happy

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

heres me not looking like a peasant

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i have noticed that my dork tans much quicker than the rest of me, how can i get it to tan at the same rate as my face/legs/etc?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I've got red hair so tanning is probably like, ten times worse than smoking cigarettes for me

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Get tan but don't overdo it, never ever fake bake.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Gatekeeper posted:

i have noticed that my dork tans much quicker than the rest of me, how can i get it to tan at the same rate as my face/legs/etc?

Is that the only part of you exposed from under the sand?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Fonzarelli posted:

I've got red hair so tanning is probably like, ten times worse than smoking cigarettes for me

sit on it cunningham

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the loving chinese are weirdos

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the loving chinese are weirdos

whats up with the dust masks? seriously don't get that one and i see it all the time in god's country (america.)

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

whats up with the dust masks? seriously don't get that one and i see it all the time in god's country (america.)

They're at the beach. It's so they don't get tanned.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
I was born with a tan motherfucker

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I dont like the sun.

Ill stay with shadows and night.

Pale crazy cat men ITT

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

rude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Live to tan with an iced caramel macchiato in my hand

• Locked thread