Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
weird, wild, and free

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
sometimes when i make coffee i use hot cocoa mix instead of sugar :(

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Gatekeeper posted:

sometimes when i make coffee i use hot cocoa mix instead of sugar :(

try using chocolate milk instead of regular milk. poo poo's good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
very true. strawberry milk too actually

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Thanks buddy :glomp:

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
hugs all around!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

like a fuckin beatles song up in this thread, so much love :unsmith:

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

lmao

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

not my proudest moment here on the something awful forums :(

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

You do better.

I think gatekeeper did a fine job.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is that onwe of those pictures you attach to a flesh ligth

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

wow rude

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Weirdness makes the day a bit more palatable.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Junk posted:

try using chocolate milk instead of regular milk. poo poo's good

now I can't help but wonder - hot cocoa packages say "use milk for an especially rich drink" but what would happen if you used chocolate milk??? the mind boggles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

now I can't help but wonder - hot cocoa packages say "use milk for an especially rich drink" but what would happen if you used chocolate milk??? the mind boggles

diabetes?

• Locked thread