Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

half of Tennessee was pro-union :hist101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
now they're all anti-union

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

El Estrago Bonito posted:

There is a really great article the SPLC wrote that is about Ted Nugent being a racist shithead and as you read the article you slowly realize that they're just making fun of him by using every single really dumb nickname for him that exists.

Ted Nugent, Guns.com interview posted:

I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist raised communist educated communist nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America. I am heartbroken but I am not giving up. I think America will be America again when Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Dick Durbin, Michael Bloomberg and all of the liberal Democrats are in jail facing the just due punishment that their treasonous acts are clearly apparent.

So a lot of people would call that inflammatory speech. Well I would call it inflammatory speech when it's your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans. What difference does that make? Not to a chimpanzee or Hillary Clinton, I guess it doesn't matter.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
the civil war was about caramel macchiatos

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

burritolingus posted:

Guys the war wasn't about slavery.

It was and it wasn't. STATES' RIGHTS!

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0tWM4H0h8

Mississippah!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Keith Stone posted:

Said nobody, ever.

id hate but goddamn ur av and name own

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Those LGBTs are going to rape our white womens!! :bahgawd:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Gaunab posted:

the civil war was about caramel macchiatos

They prefer to be called "African-Americans."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I believe its actually mulatto op

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Blue Train posted:

I believe its actually mulatto op

Only if they're half-black. There's also quadroons, octoroons, quintroons...

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

Only if they're half-black. There's also quadroons, octoroons, quintroons...

yea but at that point I wouldn't call them caramel. see: wu tang clan ice cream

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Hey guys! Let's go discuss states' rights over some caramel macchiatos!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

burritolingus posted:

Guys the war wasn't about slavery.

I heard once it was about preserving the union or some such nonsense. I told that teacher that he was an idiot racist.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
If you couldn't tell, I'm from the South. Specifically Richmond, Virginia.

The south does suck in many ways. However, I used to travel a lot for work and pretty much everywhere in the US has a degree of suck. Hell, I found sucky places in Hawaii. Strangely, Alaska owns even in the winter.

My only complaint is the Civil War (of Northern Agression) was 150 loving years ago and nobody who matters gives a poo poo.

I'm just tired of people making GBS threads on the south. We have our problem children, just like everyone else.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
we ain't racist. we just want black folks to live in a separate place. like that desert over yonder, or that town what's built over an eternally burning mine fire

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
people from the south are for the most part stupid as hell as are most conservatives

if you cant see this this then sorry you might have a touch of the dumb yourself

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

we aren't racist. we just want black people to live in a separate place, like the south.

North.txt

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
what? the white hood hanging on the wall over there? no that's a beekeeper's mask. with holes where the eyes are. I'm not very good at it

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
personally im just glad i live in california which is a paradise with no problems or stupid people whatsoever

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

ted nugent is a great neo confederate because if another civil war broke out the ol nuge would poo poo his pants again and pretend to be an incontinent cripple to avoid any sort of danger

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Pththya-lyi posted:

Exactly! We're not hateful! We have a black guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM

Philthy fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp

StashAugustine posted:

half of Tennessee was pro-union :hist101:

and that's why they got to keep their slaves for another two years after the emancipation proclamation

• Locked thread