Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Same.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

why is that tiny asian getting ready to jerk it inside the head of that giant asian?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Lol

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Lucky Guy posted:

why is that tiny asian getting ready to jerk it inside the head of that giant asian?

I never got this, I just raw dog bate who doesn't? People with the outside of their penis cut off, that's who, cuz if there's one thing that's cool its cuttin' off part of your donger and then making up reasons why its better that way

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Batin lube is for people who want it done fast

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Taima posted:

I never got this, I just raw dog bate who doesn't? People with the outside of their penis cut off, that's who, cuz if there's one thing that's cool its cuttin' off part of your donger and then making up reasons why its better that way

Once you 'bate with that bad boy slicked up, you'll never look back.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i have never needed lube to jerk off

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

moshi moshi, bitch

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Taima posted:

This is a common misconception held by the uncircumsized heathen :awesome:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
I'm having weird deja vu...

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
americans?

badly in love with chopped whoppers

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my dick bleeds for its mutilated kin. rip, so many dongsleeves, gone but not forgotten

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'm kind of grateful that most japanese people are contained on an island

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

de_dust posted:

why? the underground rape cartoon subcultures of usa and europe are less marketable but they're still there

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Taima posted:

I never use lube. I thought it was for uncuts!

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

quakster posted:

why? the underground rape cartoon subcultures of usa and europe are less marketable but they're still there

because they're on a island how can you not get it?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
domo arigato mr roboto bater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

de_dust posted:

gafapagos syndrome

• Locked thread