Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
quote it or we'll think you said it

quote:

Actually, the image you point out when you say you hope its not a living being ... well, unfortunately, insects rule Mars. Not only tiny insects, but over 30 foot insects. I am about to reveal some very interesting finds...that will prove that Mars has real life, but its not the life you want to be around with! There are also cats, dogs (how did they get to Mars?), insects with humanoid heads, tiny human aliens about 5 inches tall, and even tinier ones than that, along with normal earth size humans. I also wondered why Nasa has so many photos taken of the ground, where the Rover ran over, just about a foot square in size. Well, what I saw in the image was that the Rover ran over tiny human heads, (shocking!) but upon close analyses the heads where attached to their individual maggot bodies. These were the offspring of the insects with human heads. It's not an accident that the Rover is running over them to kill them or trying to ...because the insects on Mars are predatory and no one, human or animal, can survive on Mars with them all around.

quote:

Those so called extraterrestrials are not whom they are allowing people to believe they are, because they are DEMONIC hybrid demons the half human and half Fallen Angels hybrid mix breed. They know full well they are not here to so called aide or help humanity, they are here to destroy humanity we Christians call it the last days in the book of Revelation. Those EVIL creatures are truly DEMONIC. :/

quote:

I really wish people would stop using the video clip of the badly deformed middle eastern woman walking on all fours. Have a heart people. She is obviously not some alien creature. She is a flesh and blood human being who hopefully has never seen the video or aware that the whole world is calling her a monster....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

quote:

I have definitive proof that 9/11 was an inside job, it came to me in a peyote vision.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

quote:

real cute how the camp was destroyed then all these 'witnesses' get to claim whatever they want because theres next to nothing to prove them wrong.....and anyone who tries to point out how absurd the killing plan was just gets shamed into silence by jews screaming 'antisemitism"

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

i would like to know more

quote:

has anyone noticed how bad chemtrails are getting in the downtown area? everytime i go to the library, ive been noticing a lot more attempts at geoengineering that has started to have a noticeable effect. no one gives to homeless anymore, lots more rowdy kids drinkibg in broad daylight, shadows becoming darker and animating on their own, stay out of the city!!!!!

• Locked thread