Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
a pretty ok show that Im enjoying quite a bit.

The Sales Engineer reminds me of my dad.

Why is the Lead Sales guy Bisexual? That seemed kinda hackney.

The blonde engineer is hot, but really needs to wear a bra.

My favorite part is that all the product development and engineering stuff is super realistic.

What do you think GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
my worst mistake was posting in a psyopmonkey thread

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

Silicon valley is a better computer show

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

hack the planet, op

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gggiiimmmppp posted:

hack the planet, op

Please dont.

Youll just end up script kitty'ing all of the place instead.

:mmmsmug:

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

CSI Cyber is the best computery show though

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i dont watch TV

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

amityville anus posted:

i dont watch TV

I dont either.

This is on Netflix.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Interesting concept but all the trailers make me thing 'slightly emo/nerd/whatever white people who have always been made fun of change the world with their intelligence' and idk it seems overly weird about it. I'll probably check it out at some point.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

Interesting concept but all the trailers make me thing 'slightly emo/nerd/whatever white people who have always been made fun of change the world with their intelligence' and idk it seems overly weird about it. I'll probably check it out at some point.

Its kinda emo, like breaking bad meets mad men.

But, if youre in IT/EE its interesting.

:dance:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The theme song is ace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY8NO8R4AI8

and the actors/production are all really good (the redhead wife lady is hot as hell and Toby motherfucking Huss) but the writing kind-of blows. It really does seem like 80s Mad Men in the most derogatory way that descriptor could be used. I got about 6 episodes in before I realized it wasn't getting any better and Lee Pace's Don Draper-alike really didn't have much depth to him.

Mr. Stingly
Sep 1, 2001

Satanic cop-killing henchman with a heart of gold
There's this totally awesome song that plays during the beginning of a later episode in a hotel room party when they're unveiling the computer, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It may have been created just for the show but it's just a few seconds cut and it's got lyrics and everything. One of the best parts of the show is the drat music - starting with the opening credits sequence that absolutely blew my mind when I first saw it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Mr. Stingly posted:

There's this totally awesome song that plays during the beginning of a later episode in a hotel room party when they're unveiling the computer, but I couldn't find it anywhere. It may have been created just for the show but it's just a few seconds cut and it's got lyrics and everything. One of the best parts of the show is the drat music - starting with the opening credits sequence that absolutely blew my mind when I first saw it.

It sounds like Daft Punk had sex with Ladytron...

:ohdear:

Im not that into music though.

• Locked thread