Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killstick
Jan 17, 2010
The previous owner of my car left an open jar of hair gel in the armrest for what i assume was the entire time he owned the car. I have had the car for almost 10 months and i can still smell it when i get in. It's getting pretty faint now though... would it be weird if i called him and asked him what hairgel he uses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Killstick posted:

The previous owner of my car left an open jar of hair gel in the armrest for what i assume was the entire time he owned the car. I have had the car for almost 10 months and i can still smell it when i get in. It's getting pretty faint now though... would it be weird if i called him and asked him what hairgel he uses?

do it

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

call me old fashioned but I still like pine

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Cumt posted:

call me old fashioned but I still like pine

There's nothing wrong with the classics. infact Im sure there are some big time air frnsher enthusiasts lurking this thread, waiting to read a post like urs so they can say "thank god.. i can keep my hope for humanity alive just a little logner"

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Where the gently caress do I buy this?

Sadly you don't, apparently. It used to be available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Nelson-Mandela-Air-Freshener/dp/B001L4DU2O/

Knobjockey
Jul 21, 2003

Crush your enemies.
Bang! and the alien is gone.
Hear the lamentation of Dr. Vahlen.
I used one of them aircon bomb things. Watch where the fucker is pointed when you press the nozzle in or get lovely citrus-scented hair is all I'm saying.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000ZBOPVO

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Brand: New Venture Gear (feat. Castrol)
Odor: heavy, reminiscent of differential oil, but with notes of refinement, carbon fiber, and expense
Bowtie guys can get it from the dealer as #12346190, Chrysler/Dodge/JeepRam owners as #04874459
I don't recommend hanging it from the mirror though, this is more of the sort you put in the trunk after christmas and forget to remove until summer
Rating: I love the smell of nv4500s in the morning. It smells like... victory. And money. Mostly money.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Brand: A Bag of Black Cavendish Pipe Tobacco I accidentally left in the cupholder over the weekend
Odor: Entrancing, an old world smell that delights the senses and makes me downright whimiscal. It is most befitting my "welcome to your 30s" ride, a newer G37 4door
Rating: All three women who rode in my car this morning, ranging in ages 21-35 say it is the best scent they've encountered in a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I just picked up some Chemical Guys Stripper Scent - it's pretty good! My only complaint is it's feminine smelling for a guy's car, but I'm not sure what I expected with a name like stripper scent. It actually smells very similar to my good friend, but she smells nice so who cares I guess.

• Locked thread