Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

gnarlyhotep posted:

I call em like I see em

you're right though, I've always been a bad poo poo poster, I should be thankful when people call me out on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
SA's poison womb is making The New Yorker too loving crowded.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

next The New Yorker is "writing" a piece about brainless canadians.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Should we conjure up a (ugh) Twitter hashtag for this, or let the New Yorker do it?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Artsygrrl posted:

Should we conjure up a (ugh) Twitter hashtag for this, or let the New Yorker do it?

we need lena dunham on our side, which should be easy enough to achieve. all we need is five "curvy" goon-ettes with twitter accounts. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

#GOONGATE

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Sounds like a case for one Leonard "J." Crabs

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Her humor doesn't touch me the right way.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Vastarien posted:

Sounds like a case for one Leonard "J." Crabs

too bad lowtax died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Zack's a good writer but drat, no wonder the old guard left. Buncha sycophants is all that's left here.

• Locked thread