Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
To be honest cheese is way better for you when plugged. Same goes for most dairy products. The amino acids in the dairy bond more easily to your intestinal wall and you can absorb them better. I think that's the science behind it. Just make sure when you pour it in that it's very hot. Heat will play a major factor on how hard that cheese hits you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Windows 98 posted:

To be honest cheese is way better for you when plugged. Same goes for most dairy products. The amino acids in the dairy bond more easily to your intestinal wall and you can absorb them better. I think that's the science behind it. Just make sure when you pour it in that it's very hot. Heat will play a major factor on how hard that cheese hits you.

you're better when plugged

im gay

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
nirvana

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

My wife :q:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lamps!

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
id say your posts op, but if you plugged them you'd be right back where you started

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
is this about pouring hot cheese in your anus

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

is this about pouring hot cheese in your anus

dont kinkshame

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Ive been rewatching breaking bad.

I just got to the part where they kill Hank.

Thats more interesting than this thread.

HTH OP

You have nice abs.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Junk posted:

dont kinkshame

i'm in if so

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
this thread is now better because it got pugged.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

plug my dead gay dog dad butthole with your cheese

GBS MVP poster

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
Dog In A Bath Tub:

This is a proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl's rear end. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Izumi Konata posted:

Dog In A Bath Tub:

This is a proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl's rear end. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.

:nws: http://www.redtube.com/143900 :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
your moms vagina

• Locked thread