Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
nah chipotle is legit/sustainable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I don't really know how to cook, I can cook burgers and stuff at home pretty well but if I ever try to make food like at a restaurant it comes out worse and I generally go out a lot because I can afford it but actually do wish I could cook better

Obligatory Handle posted:

If you don't know how to cook, you are stupid and lazy. All it involves is reading a god drat recipe and following instructions. Like gently caress man how do I put seasoning on a piece of chicken and put it in a pan or in the oven, this poo poo is loving difficult?

Like this, I've tried to cook chicken in a pan a bunch but by the time it's like done enough in the middle to eat it's always tough as poo poo or dry so I just gave in to a life of getting chicken sandwiches that someone else made...:negative:

I always find the recipes tell you a lot about the easy parts (what to put on the meat, etc) but just completely gloss over the hard part which is actually cooking it so that it's juicy and delicious. They just tell you some poo poo and the actual cooking part is just like "cook until done"

Stefan Prodan fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Apr 19, 2015

• Locked thread