Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Just keep the Government out of my life!

*Goes to best public school in the state*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"and the third tenant of conservatism is supporting the constitution"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I gotta keep my grades up so I can get a full ride at Liberty University

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
The mainstream media wants you to think that poo poo like 'the lessons of history' or 'the nature of America' are big complicated concepts that can be argued multiple ways, but I can't be smug and confident when my brain is tired so gently caress that I'll just memorize a half dozen slogans

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tujague posted:

If you don't have a job it's because you are lazy and don't want to work, so you deserve to starve to death

You have to work hard for everything you get

That's what my parents taught me

Right before they bought me literally everything I want including a car, a college education, awesome health care and a mexican lady who cleans my room

CERTAIN CULTURES teach people that you don't have to work

PS I will not have a job until I get a paid internship at a company run by a guy my dad plays golf with

unrionically i was the same way except the cleaning lady was guatemalan not mexican

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It's not racist, I hate all people, it's just that black people are dumber.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
"Can't wait until you know who's out of office so we can finally get the country's money back!"

is something I overheard recently

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
I am a self-made man ... in Minecraft

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
The jews are using their feminazi stormtroopers to destroy videogames time to shoot up a preschool.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
When Ronald Reagan died, a kid at my high school wore this shirt to school:

Pyramid Scheme
May 21, 2007

* leans to the right because he thinks that investment bankers are naturally right leaning and wants a job in investment banking because that means sports car, models and bottles, right? *

* 6-7 years later, is shocked to find in interviews that many investment bankers are socially progressive/fiscally conservative (some even fiscally liberal!), but has sunk too much of his personality into the "right leaning capitalist banker" cliche that it's too late to pull out, easier to deny reality than reassess *

* gets a job a Citibank *

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pththya-lyi posted:

When Ronald Reagan died, a kid at my high school wore this shirt to school:

He did say "Bring this wall down!" When he new the Soviet Union was collapsing in on itself.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Grimey Drawer
*latest mmo balance patch prompts 6-paragraph screed on meritocracy

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

same

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

are we talking about the kid who brings a briefcase to school?

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Grimey Drawer

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

2015: When Gonterman makes it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

mods please make this my av and namechange to rainbow goldstandard

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
*doesn't see why anyone would waste money on console gaming, very vocal about it*

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Tujague posted:

If you don't have a job it's because you are lazy and don't want to work, so you deserve to starve to death

You have to work hard for everything you get

That's what my parents taught me

Right before they bought me literally everything I want including a car, a college education, awesome health care and a mexican lady who cleans my room

CERTAIN CULTURES teach people that you don't have to work

PS I will not have a job until I get a paid internship at a company run by a guy my dad plays golf with

unpaid internship, its how they screen out the poors since only a rich person can afford to work without getting paid

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqAIbjCsXE

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Is there going to be some sort of brony log cabin?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
how is this thread different from normal gbs

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
whoops sorry i meant "gbs 3.11 for dillweeds" or w/e it is these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

skeletonotherkin posted:

Is there going to be some sort of brony log cabin?

no. that would take some work

• Locked thread