Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
So there is this guy and he takes a lot of dares. In the process of taking these dares he saves people and stops crime. It's a super hero show. Maybe starring Joe Rogan. It'll be called DareMan or ChallengeAngel. Oh and he's blind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
maybe you should lie down

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
im laffin

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
How about a show where you try to tell jokes to people on the street and then they knock you the gently caress out? I would watch the poo poo out of that.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im a podcaster

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
a gong for when people fail

to accentuate their failure

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
tv program that shows the good side of hitler

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Isn't Joe anit-vaccine?

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Isn't Joe anit-vaccine?

That's how he goes blind. He's dared into taking a vaccine, and he can't day no because taking dares is his superpower/superweakness. It's all coming together

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
A game show where three contestants try to solve simple challenges while staying awake over 24 hours. Last contestant still able to function wins.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

a show of a guy living inside of a stuffed bear for, i dunno...

like a few weeks or whatever

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Isn't Joe anit-vaccine?

no

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

well that's one stupid thing he doesn't believe in

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
joseph hogan's opinions matter to me a great deal

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

well that's one stupid thing he doesn't believe in

whats a stupid thing he believe sin

Dr qq posted:

joseph hogan's opinions matter to me a great deal

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Robert Downey Jr as a serial killer that operates in the dessert east of L.A.

He has just done his his 3rd kill ever. Focus on his planning with realistics like shopping at the hardware store and renting the cars.

JGL is Columbo, but a current day version. Hes on the case of the 1st RDJ victim.

The show will be a back and forth of their stories.

I have a cool surprise in the story too.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Protagonist posted:

whats a stupid thing he believe sin

I don't know, maybe bitcoin. He was real into something in the last decade that made me lose all respect for him.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
AMC Men: A show about the behind the scenes production of the critically acclaimed AMC TV series. However, it is set in the 90s and focuses on the sex, drugs, alcohol and violence behind "Remember WENN".

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Redwall as a cartoon god drat it.

:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't know, maybe bitcoin. He was real into something in the last decade that made me lose all respect for him.

he's a little mraish but hell who isnt

• Locked thread