Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Frog Act posted:

there's a great short story about black people getting fed up with earth and settling on mars, and then 100 years later white people show up on mars, having blown themselves up, adn at first the black guys make them polish their shoes and poo poo but then they decide they're better than that and build an equal society. i wish i could remember who wrote it
Jesus, I'm pretty sure I remember that, too. It was a pretty old one, too. Think I ran across it in one of those compilations of stories originally printed in magazines.

Sadly, I can't remember any details, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

Zazi posted:

in the Red Mars trilogy every one becomes brown after a few generations interbreeding on Mars

what I'm saying is that kim stanley robinson was a pretty advanced skeleton

His new book 2312 features tranny-midget-fatty sex, exclusively. It starts out with an interesting premise but its mostly just a vehicle to describe graphic clit-dick sex and tiny ppl rolling naked fatties around in low gravity. (just fyi)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Yaos posted:

Elon Musk is a first generation African American immigrant. And she says he's the racist one?

African-American is a code word for black because black people don't like being called black because of their sensitive kindergartener feelings.

Leon Musky is stealing, again, from the black man.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Strudel Man posted:

Jesus, I'm pretty sure I remember that, too. It was a pretty old one, too. Think I ran across it in one of those compilations of stories originally printed in magazines.

Sadly, I can't remember any details, either.

yeah I think I read it in a really old Ray Bradbury collection, from the '50s or so. it was really pretty progressive for it's time too

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Jesus, they sicced the dogs on him

"NASA" more like massa

• Locked thread