Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Thanks for waking up a memory within me I never knew I had until now.

i just had the exact same reaction, what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I remember the human girl pouring chocolate on snow and calling it ice cream.

I didn't watch much pbs cause we had video games

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!

diabeetz posted:

sometimes I think about the episode of Pingu with the nightmare sea lion

e: Franklin was bad too, what is with you guys and liking whiny insufferable characters?

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
it angered me when Magic School Bus would reach the tip of the colon and then decide "oh looks like that's our cue to turn around and backtrack through the entire body to exit" instead of just squeezing out the anus.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

By "little bear" I assume you mean your hairy penis.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

never trust an elf posted:

sometimes I think about the episode where he scoops up the moon's reflection out of the lake with a bucket :shrug:

Not going to lie this is some esoteric level poo poo

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

little bear was my punishment as a child for faking an illness

i would pull off the deception and sit down in front of the TV turning on nickelodeon only to find loving little bear staring back at me

and i would watch it, and i would shamefully enjoy it knowing that, somehow, this lovely show for babies was both better and worse than just going to school

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTjXdzxhc_w&t=1026s

"we've done the mouth, the esophagus..." and now you do the butt!

I don't remember there being falling poop in the episode though so they've earned some redemption points

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*AHEM* Rupert is the way cooler cartoon bear show, dude's always zipping around doing bizarre poo poo with bizarre quasi-people, and there's magic. I'll still throw it on occasionally while stoned.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

diabeetz posted:

it angered me when Magic School Bus would reach the tip of the colon and then decide "oh looks like that's our cue to turn around and backtrack through the entire body to exit" instead of just squeezing out the anus.

that is what fanfic is for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

It scared me when the whale shot them into the air with it's blow hole.

• Locked thread