Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

*Starts shouting at teenagers taking the bus to school for not having served in Vietnam*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

*sits in back, eyes wide, quietly controlling everyone on the bus*

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
*orders a caramel macchiato*

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

*has a long, detailed, seemingly sane business conversation as if wearing one of those hands free headsets, but isn't. Leaves bus accusing driver of being an alien infiltrator.*

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
masterbating and shouting bible quotes

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

*Pulls out smartphone and accuses people of gang stalking them then get told gently caress you*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVCrpJhqXts

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

*shits in pants*

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

pukes

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Rides bus quietly minding own business and gets off.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

lol this reminds me of that goon who thought he stopped a terrorist attack by using eye contact to persuade a sweaty Arabic man that the people on the bus deserved to live

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Lick a camel's jizzy cock with Heinz's 57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFMZkMdxKlg

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
little too close to home

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

dog buttz posted:

lol this reminds me of that goon who thought he stopped a terrorist attack by using eye contact to persuade a sweaty Arabic man that the people on the bus deserved to live

Tfr is full of goons who think they avoided being mugged/stopped terrorists/saved the day because they had a high point strapped to their dick

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah that'd be tough to be on public assistance. The sad thing about schizofrenic people is the degenerative nature it has. Like they just don't stay sharp.

Like, one time I met like a real mentally ill person. Not the fake kind of mentally ill person where it's like "hey rub some dirt on your sad head, pussy" but an actually mentally ill person. It was profoundly disturbing.

killmeimmafailure fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Apr 19, 2015

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
*Takes 4 Cottage Grove bus*
*Feels like on the floor*
*Talks to self*
*Tells vulgar talking man to shut his mouth*
*Gets off bus*
*Gets slashed in face with box cutter at 4358 South Cottage Grove Avenue*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
let me tel lyou about the time i got smash mouth to eat some eggs

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
*rolls a large CRT TV set on a dolly into a tram*

...because I was too cheap to take a cab. :hurr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
*eyes chubby ten year old* You have porky pig jellybeans in your arteries and that's why you can't pee right!

• Locked thread