Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Izumi Konata posted:

LOOK TOLD TW1CE.

MEESA LOST ME MONEY 1N VCKSBURG,MS LAST WEEKEND

MEESA HAVE BROKE KEYBOARD BUT LOST MONEYS AT LADY LUCK.

YOUSAH TALK ABOUT CUNN1LNGO1DS LAPP1NG UP THE BULL GOD'S MENSES, BUT YOU SAH NO SPEAKEE OF THE BLOOD LOST ON THE R1VER BY BOATS DOCKED NETHER 1N MS OR LA.

THEYSAH BE GOVERNMENT BOATS WHERE THE HARD WORKNG MANS HELD DOWN BY R1GGED GAM1NG, AND THAT 1S THE REAL D1SEASE. THEY HAVE R1GGED BLACKJACK AND NO OFFER SURRENDER. 1SLE CAPR1 HARRAHS HALBURTON RAYTHEON LOCKHEED MART1AN N1SSAN MOTORSPORTS ET AL CAN BLOW ME.

Something tells me this could be a trap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paraquat
Nov 25, 2006

Burp

paraquat posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32365830
Sounds like a methanol intoxication, but I guess the WHO isnt stupid enough not to consider that,
so...its a mystery!

We're all going to die

well, I was right about the methanol, I can do the whole WHO thing by myself.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/21/ondo-mystery-disease-not-ebola-virus-who/

so, you can all carry on now, you freaks!
take a gin or something...

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

whoflungpoop posted:

i say i don't need adobe flash player to satisfy two things up my phone selects

Could you elaborate please? I don't think I understand. I sure hate flash player though, loving garbage.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Told Two Times posted:

Could you elaborate please? I don't think I understand. I sure hate flash player though, loving garbage.

it's hard to get into but i have a Slothropian preaction to flash player updates

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

oh bullshit. I got all excited for Ebola, and then that petered out into nothing. Now this turns out to be nothing too.

There's gotta be a proper pandemic nowadays, theres more filthy poor people living in more crowded conditions than ever!

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Izumi Konata posted:

LOOK TOLD TW1CE.

MEESA LOST ME MONEY 1N VCKSBURG,MS LAST WEEKEND

MEESA HAVE BROKE KEYBOARD BUT LOST MONEYS AT LADY LUCK.

YOUSAH TALK ABOUT CUNN1LNGO1DS LAPP1NG UP THE BULL GOD'S MENSES, BUT YOU SAH NO SPEAKEE OF THE BLOOD LOST ON THE R1VER BY BOATS DOCKED NETHER 1N MS OR LA.

THEYSAH BE GOVERNMENT BOATS WHERE THE HARD WORKNG MANS HELD DOWN BY R1GGED GAM1NG, AND THAT 1S THE REAL D1SEASE. THEY HAVE R1GGED BLACKJACK AND NO OFFER SURRENDER. 1SLE CAPR1 HARRAHS HALBURTON RAYTHEON LOCKHEED MART1AN N1SSAN MOTORSPORTS ET AL CAN BLOW ME.

Shut the gently caress up. Everybody in Vicksburg knows goddam well the boats are just a money laundering operation for the corrupt Mississippi bureau of narcotics agents and a front for a massive child sex slavery ring.

Hell the sheriff of Warren county fucks and murders little boys at Levis gathering place, the swinger club. Everybody knows that too. It's all so nobody gets close to the corps of engineers in vicksburg. They are plotting to enslave every man woman and child on the planet in there.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

The Bible posted:

What's going on here? Is Caro back?

I am Caro.

naem
May 29, 2011

Told Two Times posted:

Shut the gently caress up. Everybody in Vicksburg knows goddam well the boats are just a money laundering operation for the corrupt Mississippi bureau of narcotics agents and a front for a massive child sex slavery ring.

Hell the sheriff of Warren county fucks and murders little boys at Levis gathering place, the swinger club. Everybody knows that too. It's all so nobody gets close to the corps of engineers in vicksburg. They are plotting to enslave every man woman and child on the planet in there.

This is some dedicated posting

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Nice try, Caro was last seen in a Syrian death camp. You are posting from Mississippi, a place far, far worse.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Told Two Times posted:

Yes. It is clear how sheltered all you unique snowflakes are. Let me explain, I live in reality. Most people live in an imaginary world.

My writing style comes from the way I speak. I speak in expressions like everybody else in a mafia infested city. Mississippi had abysmal IQ rates and the way some of you can't understand me makes it clear that you don't get out much. If you do you hang around your same color, your same culture, etc etc etc.

It ain't like that down here. Us intelligent folks, when we care for the stupid people...let's be real here. Some people are born stupid some are born geniuses. It isn't a lack of character or soul, it's simple genetics. We speak different, we all do.

Some people say one word that means one word. I speak in broad generalizations and expressions. People either understand or ask questions and I elaborate, or they are just stupidified. It's not my fault your street smarts are abysmal and you're a loser virgin shut in.

Go gently caress yourselves, if you can't read the writing on the wall then I have no idea what to tell you. The world is heading into world war 3. A metric gently caress ton of people are about to die in the coming years. Don't believe me? Haha. When some crazy wild eyed street wise mother fucker saves you from whatever your fate may be, look him in the eye and say thank you. That's me.

Oh

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Told Two Times posted:

Do you know what the word 'everybody' means

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

echronorian posted:

Do you know what the word 'everybody' means

Yeah, in this case it means : "Everybody with a lick of fuckin sense." If *EVERYBODY* knew what that bitch made sheriff was doing, he wouldn't be sheriff no more. Ya dig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
So what mystery disease is Baltimore infected with?

• Locked thread