Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

pint of popov, empty listerine bottle, burnett's vodka airplane bottle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
im posting in your thread because i feel bad for you.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Used syringe, but no vials. What'd they do with the vials? Weird. Maybe their dealer charges a deposit or something.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
this man needs medical attention, to bad the rehab costs costs are high and the mentally ill in america are largely ignored including all the ptsd cases.

execute him

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

thanks for stopping by my thread speedgem, see ya in a month

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

the title made me think this is a thread where you post what you smell like

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

Used syringe, but no vials. What'd they do with the vials? Weird. Maybe their dealer charges a deposit or something.

lol they put water in them and shake it up trying to get the last bits out. wouldn't surprise me if they broke the vials and licked them. kind of like how you shake the bag and hit your pipe for resin when weed man is out of town, except less depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Pity reply

• Locked thread