Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
DONT DO IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

good poo poo dude

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Let's see where this goes, it just might pan out some gold

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I like the moxie with this op

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

ground floor of epic ban me thread.... mmm if the mods post a challenge Ill b beside myself :lol:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

When the caliphate rises, anime av havers will be first against the wall

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
op is so boring i cannot recall a single post he or she has ever made, in fact ive even forgotten what this thread is about so here's the first image i found on imgur

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

you irl posted:

op is so boring i cannot recall a single post he or she has ever made, in fact ive even forgotten what this thread is about so here's the first image i found on imgur

Rly makes u think

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

Kuato posted:

Rly makes u think

not really actually most people feel this way but it makes for a boring news story lol

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

casual beep posted:

not really actually most people feel this way but it makes for a boring news story lol

Cops threw a smoke grenade into a crib that had a baby in it and the babies face burned off and nobody gave a poo poo. The only time this stuff makes it to Fox News is when it's somebody they can call a criminal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Yaos posted:

Cops threw a smoke grenade into a crib that had a baby in it and the babies face burned off and nobody gave a poo poo. The only time this stuff makes it to Fox News is when it's somebody they can call a criminal.

actually it was a flash bang and lots of people gave a poo poo and it's mentioned in every article about the overuse of swat teams it's just irrelevant to articles about police violence against blacks during routine stops

• Locked thread