Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Better bring in the lefty to put the lefty on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang
Please stop hitting Mets with baseballs, everyone

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Cuddy gonna crush one.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

God damnit.

Ganon
May 24, 2003

davecrazy posted:

What's the point of a DH if you use a worthless AAA player like Muno in it.

It's a secret

quote:

Manager Terry Collins said he entered the three-game set with the intention of using Muno as DH in the series finale, but he remained cryptic when asked to explain the rationale behind the decision.

"I knew coming into the series that I was going to DH Danny Muno today," Collins said. "And I really don't want to tell you why, because I don't want them to know why. But there's a reason why he's in there today."

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Ugh.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
There appears to be a bit (i.e., a goddamn shitload) of questionable defense in this game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The laugher is the Mets have ready replacements in AAA for 2b and SS. But we need to stick with Murphy until somebody wants to trade for him in like July.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
At least the score is only 6-4 right now.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Holy poo poo that guy's tall.

Z.S. Ghost
Jan 1, 2008

Odd Fire Wolf Gang
Well, that went pretty bad.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
I thought the Mets were good this year.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ganon posted:

It's a secret

they could have just used Nieuwenhuis easily no idea why they used Muno

William T. Hornaday posted:

I thought the Mets were good this year.

yeah their record is terrible

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

MinibarMatchman posted:

yeah their record is terrible

They look like poo poo tonight.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

William T. Hornaday posted:

They look like poo poo tonight.

it's a 2 run game.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Eh they just might not be better than the Yankees. Still got a bit of a ways to go in that department. Note: Not having three of your better players available due to injury will factor into it.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

MinibarMatchman posted:

it's a 2 run game.

The Yankees also look like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

New GDT.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3716378

• Locked thread