Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

never trust an elf posted:

My grandfather came into my us history class to talk about his experiences in the Korean War and at the end after he was done scaring everyone, he summarized by explaining that he had met his wife at this very school, his son had met his wife at this very school, and now his grandson is in this school, and we don't know but perhaps he's already met his wife! My girlfriend of 6 months was in the class.

granpda owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Erethizon_dorsatum posted:

that's actually pretty mean, condolences. how did the girl handle it?

No idea, I never talked to her because I didn't like her either. :V

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

TEAYCHES posted:

that was your diseased soul, not the vodka

may my bile salt this gay earth. hail satan.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You know that dream where you're sitting an exam, look down, and realize you're naked?

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

never trust an elf posted:

My grandfather came into my us history class to talk about his experiences in the Korean War and at the end after he was done scaring everyone, he summarized by explaining that he had met his wife at this very school, his son had met his wife at this very school, and now his grandson is in this school, and we don't know but perhaps he's already met his wife! My girlfriend of 6 months was in the class.

That's not bad, you should have put a ring on it right then. It's what grandpa would have wanted.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
A chick grabbed my rear end in the hallway. The first time I was like WTF. I spun around and took a step back. The second time I swung at her with my maglite.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
bent down to tie my shoe during a completely silent science test, ripped an insanely loud fart that is still echoing through the halls of eternity. too embarrassed to sit back up and face the class, I've been in this room for 15 years.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
I moved to Spain when I was 13. Didn't really know Spanish that well at the time. Well, I kinda got the word for rear end in a top hat mixed up with the word for eye (ojete vs ojo) and one day I thought I told a kid I was going to punch him in his eye. I actually told him I was going to gently caress him in the rear end. I said this in front of a bunch of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tato posted:

bent down to tie my shoe during a completely silent science test, ripped an insanely loud fart that is still echoing through the halls of eternity. too embarrassed to sit back up and face the class, I've been in this room for 15 years.

lol

• Locked thread