Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
In what year can I grow one without getting odd looks at work/restaurants /malls etc...

Political ideology aside Hitler was pretty stylin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

now, in 2015

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've seen Asian Hitlers, black Hitlers, etc, so I think if you're not white the moratorium on the Hitler mustache has been lifted already.

Maybe blackface or makeup in combination with a hitler mustache could work, idk, maybe consult your local representative perhaps?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Planarch posted:

now, in 2015

I just never see anyone rocking one. Maybe I will try it out.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
100 years after his death

just 30 more years to go

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAzESJ62irI

Do it.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

in the 2056 election, 2 out of the 5 biggest candidates will have hitler moustaches

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nike Heil Jordans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bugzrrad
Jul 9, 2005

• Locked thread