Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So i'm walking the aisles with one of my friends, we're both celebrating so you know how that goes, Im nuked he's toasted. Anyway we're in there for a good 3 hours staring at poo poo when this group of mexicans comes in. One goes for a radio and I hear country playing, it plays for about 30 seconds I'm enjoying it, then I hear the station changing. I see all the white people look around and realize "Uhoh...Here it comes." and on comes "OIOHHHHHH FRANCISCOOOOOOO MI AMOOOOORR" and all these mexicans start loving making loud rear end squeeling noises at the music and we promptly left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
posting in a leomarr thread

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

:shrek:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
good call OP i dont like mexicans either

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

we already know macklemore is racist

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Thrift stores are nice sometimes.

I like to go mid week right after lunch time.

Ive found all sorts of cool clothes, a little rubber ducky that looks like satan, and some neat kitchen things.

Hope this helps you!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

FLIP MODE'S THE GREATEST

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
So it worked then?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

a little rubber ducky that looks like satan

so red and with a printed pitchfork near a wing? printed horns on it too? sounds cool

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I work with a bunch of mexicans. I hear this all day long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5PF3q6yeA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
saw a broken keyboard; i bought a broken keyboard