Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
twitch celebrities are the loving worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i use twitch as intel for my friends but the whole premise of twitch makes no loving sense.

PLAY the loving game lol

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Op literally paid money to watch a guy play with himself on camera in his bedroom

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Why won't Nintendo let me get paid for my hard work playing their games :arghfist::cry:

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I like watching people live stream art and there's one person who I would consider subscribing to because she does critiques if you do but I wouldn't subscribe to no video gamer :shrug:

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

My stepkid has a Twitch stream for his PS4 Diablo poo poo nobody cares about so I created an account and gave him a pity subscription

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Watching people play video games for free isn't enough. I feel compelled to pay people to play video games for me so I can do other things like watch people play video games.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
chaturbate is twitch for adults

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
if youre over the age of 14 you shouldnt be playing video games

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lol at all the friendless losers who do this because they never knew the joys of hanging out with weed and monkey ball

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
i will be lolling at games with twitch integration :ccp: when twitch dies

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
this is another one of those things i didn't really need to know existed but i'm glad i do now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's cool dude people spend their money on dumber poo poo and you're helping this person live the dream

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i use twitch as intel for my friends but the whole premise of twitch makes no loving sense.

PLAY the loving game lol

or I could play the game while watching someone else play the game. or I could play a different game while watching them play.

it's the same concept as having the TV on in the background with a sports game playing. multitask dude what's the problem? I haven't used just 1 screen for my entertainment since 2008.

a lot of the time you're watching someone play the game on a much higher level than you could so that in of itself is interesting. plus you pick up tips and poo poo - I watched someone stream Smash Bros and then utilized some of their advice and gameplay to get better at the game myself.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 21, 2015

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

please donate cold hard cash so i can upgrade my computer (already a kickass gaming machine that could run twenty instances of the lovely 10 year old game i stream)

$3000 later: hahaha thanks now i'll buy hookers and blow :byewhore: :retrogames:

this literally happened

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

blowfish posted:

please donate cold hard cash so i can upgrade my computer (already a kickass gaming machine that could run twenty instances of the lovely 10 year old game i stream)

$3000 later: hahaha thanks now i'll buy hookers and blow :byewhore: :retrogames:

this literally happened

good

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

please donate to enter my raffle

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

blowfish posted:

this literally happened

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-15-wheelchair-bound-gamer-banned-from-twitch-tv-after-accusations-he-faked-disability

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

this literally happened

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

if there is one thing the internet has taught us it's that there is always a bigger fool and he can always be parted from more money

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

maybe uli is faking too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

That's an egg.

• Locked thread