Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

I'm gay though

This is actually one of the few advantages of being gay though. Men get paid more and are more likely to have successful careers. Marry a gay rich man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I said come in! posted:

This is actually one of the few advantages of being gay though. Men get paid more and are more likely to have successful careers. Marry a gay rich man.
If I were a rich man,
Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum.
If I were a wealthy man.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

I'm gay though

in this case I recommend computer science for a more favorable gender distribution

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I got a BA in, like, 'books' and it's easy to steal computer peoples' jobs. they're morons and their jobs are for morons. I just try to avoid having to, because those jobs loving suck if you're capable of doing literally anything else society values

geek squad is not a real computer job hth

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

What do you do with a gender studies degree?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Enfys posted:

study the two genders, then make up new ones

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Enfys posted:

Post on tumblr and have bad teeth.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Enfys posted:

i'm making assumptions here but either go on to write some stupid rear end dissertation and become a professor, or get a job at starbucks and complain about the patriarchy.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Starving Autist posted:

geek squad is not a real computer job hth

if you get in a huff about how php development isn't a 'real computer job' you are so far from anything I remotely care about that I can't even see you, actually

Enfys posted:

study the gender of all the other people with gender studies degrees up close and personal, have something interesting to talk about with girls at parties so maybe you can study their gender too

it's like a theater major but for ugly people

Antifreeze Head
Jun 6, 2005

It begins
Pillbug
Geez, like this is even somehow hard: take CS, make your own Linux distro, but rename the MAN pages to WOMYN pages.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm actually taking a women and sexuality course this semester, and it's pretty interesting. A lot of what Tumblr believes exists doesn't really exist at all, this isn't surprising but now I can back it up in an academic sense. It's not anything I would really bring up or talk about at parties or anything though.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

if you get in a huff about how php development isn't a 'real computer job' you are so far from anything I remotely care about that I can't even see you, actually

It's glorified data entry.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

I said come in! posted:

I'm actually taking a women and sexuality course this semester, and it's pretty interesting. A lot of what Tumblr believes exists doesn't really exist at all, this isn't surprising but now I can back it up in an academic sense. It's not anything I would really bring up or talk about at parties or anything though.

i bet you suck your own dick all the time huh. nose on your flappy rear end scrote.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Starving Autist posted:

It's glorified data entry.

yeah. and it pays $70 an hour and people will be shocked if you can actually even do that much. computer people are morons and their jobs are for morons.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

i bet you suck your own dick all the time huh. nose on your flappy rear end scrote.

well, as a matter of fact... yes

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

yeah. and it pays $70 an hour and people will be shocked if you can actually even do that much. computer people are morons and their jobs are for morons.

If youre not elbo deep into a Sychamore Fiber Mux, youre a scrub level butt munch.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

If youre not elbo deep into a Sychamore Fiber Mux, youre a scrub level butt munch.

is that that poo poo they sell the big jugs of at GNC, cause I was always more into biking than lifting

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

is that that poo poo they sell the big jugs of at GNC, cause I was always more into biking than lifting

No it puts OC48s inside of OC192s.

:smug:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

look if I can't light it on fire and pour it in a mold or take nudes of it and tell it it's pretty you're going to have to actually pay me to care about whatever you're on about

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

look if I can't light it on fire and pour it in a mold or take nudes of it and tell it it's pretty you're going to have to actually pay me to care about whatever you're on about

OC768s are cool too.

Terahertz lightwaves that can carry all the data of a city.

Mr.Smiley4
Jul 4, 2007
Send him to Detroit!

Don Tacorleone posted:

you just said you were gender-polymorphic, you liar

Who are you to say I can't be be a gay polymorphic human you cis shitlord. gently caress you you loving human being hating gently caress. Go chop off your dick and eat it while drown your head in AIDS infected cum until you die you hateful asswhipe.

Feel bad for being so horrible

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

OC768s are cool too.

that's a fuckload of oxycontin, stay safe and take laxatives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe