Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
This is something that really pisses me off, and always has. I take my rage about it too far sometimes, however. Like, when I worked in fast food in high school, I would always be more rude to extremely attractive people (especially girls) while working the till. I would also be really really nice to less attractive people, especially if an attractive person that I had been rude to was still near the till.

It's really stupid, because attractive people are still just people, and there are just as many nice beautiful people as there are nice unattractive people. It's just my instinct to be meaner to pretty people.

This probably means that I'm really ugly.

This definitely means that I'm really ugly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

nonazis posted:

This is something that really pisses me off, and always has. I take my rage about it too far sometimes, however. Like, when I worked in fast food in high school, I would always be more rude to extremely attractive people (especially girls) while working the till. I would also be really really nice to less attractive people, especially if an attractive person that I had been rude to was still near the till.

It's really stupid, because attractive people are still just people, and there are just as many nice beautiful people as there are nice unattractive people. It's just my instinct to be meaner to pretty people.

and moreover that you're bitter

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I try to treat everyone the same. Even pretty people, who ironically, are hated on because they're pretty and everyone assumes that everything they do is a result of their looks.

Everyone is people, news at 11

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Actual ugly people are really rare, what most people mean by ugly is 'fat'.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

and moreover that you're bitter

I'm beautiful on the inside, so eat my big, lopsided dick, attractive people.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
I feel like this is relevant somehow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5JesKdZJ2Y

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

nonazis posted:

Maybe wyou could have just been nice to whoever. no one who is working at McDonalds has a great position in life, even if their position is 1/8th of a step up from the other Mdonalds workers

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

Ocean Book posted:

Maybe wyou could have just been nice to whoever. no one who is working at McDonalds has a great position in life, even if their position is 1/8th of a step up from the other Mdonalds workers

You misunderstand, I was mean to the customers. I'm always nice to people who are 25+ working in fast food, because the world has already poo poo on them enough.

Surprisingly, I didn't get fired.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

this ironically being mean to pretty people thing hardly ever happens, most of the time you get to coast on life for being pretty. i cant even imagine all the situations where i would have been utterly hosed if someone dint give me a break solely cuz im handsome. life is unfair and lovely lol

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

babypolis posted:

this ironically being mean to pretty people thing hardly ever happens, most of the time you get to coast on life for being pretty. i cant even imagine all the situations where i would have been utterly hosed if someone dint give me a break solely cuz im handsome. life is unfair and lovely lol

*strokes neck beard and adjusts fedora*

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
You must not try to hit on pretty girls all the time

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

if they hired a very attractive woman instead this insane daughter of an espn president or whatever she is wouldnt have had the confidence to throw all of her fake credentials in the employees face

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

killmeimmafailure posted:

You must not try to hit on pretty girls all the time

i dont hit on women very often anymore no, the future has enabled me in that all i have to do is swipe right to see who has swiped me and then we both know the other one is down while avoiding the terribly barbaric and violent methods of the past- such as smiling or question asking

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I say stuff like "obviously you're very attractive" to kind of say "hey I'm not trying to bone you out the gate" to hot women working poo poo jobs. They usually like it and flirt back. It's fun. You make an rear end in a top hat of yourself but it's fun. I always liked when hot chicks would give me the time of day when I did retail and hospitality so I kinda pay it forward. Or backward, I guess. Probably just a crazy person

And you get stories and poo poo.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

I say stuff like "obviously you're very attractive" to kind of say "hey I'm not trying to bone you out the gate" to hot women working poo poo jobs. They usually like it and flirt back. It's fun. You make an rear end in a top hat of yourself but it's fun. I always liked when hot chicks would give me the time of day when I did retail and hospitality so I kinda pay it forward. Or backward, I guess. Probably just a crazy person

if i swipe my right thumb to the right until the cache is empty at least 2 of the women will match up and then i only have to pick the more attractive of the two and type words until we eat cheap food and then it's a coin toss for a blowjob

im not part of the generation who uses verbal words, that sounds old fashioned to me

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

You must be a real wizard with the ladies

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rejected constantly. It's hella fun though.

Mostly: "oh I have a boyfriend, you're really funny though"
"I have kids"
"I'm drunk"
"I'm a prostitute"
"You're too young for me"
Ext ect

killmeimmafailure fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Apr 22, 2015

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
It sucks all the girls I want to date just see me as someone to use for no strings sex and all the girls I want to have no strings sex with want to date me.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
I avoid ugly people because I don't even know wtf to say to them.

"Oh that's a nice shirt, is that Old Glory for Walmart, Spring/Summer 2011?"

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

babypolis posted:

I imagine his avatar saying this and just chuckle.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

"Wow you're really pretty and could have been anything, and I mean absolutely anything in life that you wanted to be. What poor life decisions have you made to end up here?"

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lufiron posted:

"Wow you're really pretty and could have been anything, and I mean absolutely anything in life that you wanted to be. What poor life decisions have you made to end up here?"

Wow you're really hot working at a am/pm. What's your doc? No but seriously here's my phone number let's make this happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

On 2 separate occasions I tried to be nice to ugly chicks while hitting on their more attractive friends and both times they cockblocked me anyway, so ugly people are assholes

• Locked thread