Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Zzulu posted:

so did they start growing plants in space at the end

how were they saved
They ate the embryos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
clearly solving gravity meant access to abundant energy therefore they could just synthesize all the soylent they want

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ROFLburger posted:

to allow us an opportunity to learn and care about the characters so that the sequences at the middle and end of the movie can invoke an emotional response. do you have any other questions?

ElGroucho posted:

LOL if you had an emotional response watch a Christopher Nolan movie

naem
May 29, 2011

Zzulu posted:

so did they start growing plants in space at the end

how were they saved

Yes but the plant disease wasn't cured so they died on j a new planet the end??

naem
May 29, 2011

Problem: plants die

Soluttiom: space

Take plants to space: robot!

Conclusion: MURRRRRPH!!!

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE8kGMfXaFU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I enjoyed it and I think it's a good movie.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
does cooper's son even have a name? i cant remember what it was.

MURPPHHHH

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I read somewhere that the scientist who advised about the blackhole was able to write a journal article or two about what they discovered when they ran the computer simulation, so that is a pretty cool thing. I'd be interested to listen to the director's commentary for this movie, I bet it is pretty good if the astrophysicist is there!

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

naem posted:

Yes but the plant disease wasn't cured so they died on j a new planet the end??

With the typo, I initially read that as "jew planet." Unless that was intentional.

Hitler.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I'm watching Jupiter Ascending..i don't know what the gently caress is happening

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ZombieParts posted:

I'm watching Jupiter Ascending..i don't know what the gently caress is happening

hahaha welcome to hell

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ZombieParts posted:

that movie looked really really bad

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

that movie looked really really bad

you might like it if interstellar isn't your thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

you might like it if interstellar isn't your thing

i guess youre trying to imply i have bad taste in movies for not loving interstellar. interstellar was ok.

• Locked thread