Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
If it wasn't a 16 hour drive I'll pop on by. Great idea to bring your date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Edgar posted:

If it wasn't a 16 hour drive I'll pop on by. Great idea to bring your date-rape victim

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Why kill such a majestic animal when we can cage them and sell tickets to the white person zoo.

non white goon spotted

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
shrek is piss

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
I am an adult male fan of Shrek. I am a Brogre.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i bet i can get laid at shrekfest

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i bet i can get laid at shrekfest

lol i doubt it, special olympics is more your speed

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISJullMxxHU

It's just a bunch of "nerds" being "nerdy." disappointing, tbh

Zwei Dunkel Jungen
Jun 17, 2008

it's a magical day
Grimey Drawer
shrek is life

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

RIP Eddie Murphy

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
shrektual encounters.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
ShrekFest Package - All Star Package

NOTE: THIS PACKAGE WON'T BE SHIPPED, BUT IS AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT THE FESTIVAL. IF YOU AREN'T ATTENDING, GET LOST IT, CREEP!

The MUST have preparation package for any festival goer. The packages aren't mandatory to attend the festival, but strongly encouraged. This merchandise will not be available anywhere else, so make sure to purchase your ShrekFest gear NOW!

The "All Star" Package comes with:

Exclusive ShrekFest Video Updates: Showing you HOW the heck we're doing it AS the heck we're doing it!

Shrek Ears: What? You were going to show up to ShrekFest WITHOUT Shrek ears? Get a break!

25 Raffle Tickets: With these tickets and a little luck you'll be going home with some SERIOUS Shrek swag!

Limited Edition "ShrekFest 2015" Shirt: How sick are you going to look with THIS bad boy on?

"Tales from the Shrek" Tape w/ Digital Download: Get your spook on with this double freature of 3GI's own Shrek films "Shrekronomicon" and "Jurassic Swamp", loaded with deleted/extended/behind the scenes and brand new animated sequences!

Movie Prop Kit: Watching Shrek is fun, but not as fun as throwing things while watching Shrek!

VIP Seating for Maximum Interactiveness: Come get up close and personal for maximum interactiveness during the Shrek screening!

Your festival package will be available for pickup at ShrekFest 2015, so order yours today. You don't want to show up without any gear!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
According to the site, this is the 2rd time they've done this. I'll wait until next year, when they do the 3nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

genesplicer posted:

According to the site, this is the 2rd time they've done this. I'll wait until next year, when they do the 3nd.

Ya just like with Shrek Movies the 3rd will be the best

• Locked thread