Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Man, is it 9 o'clock already? I gotta call it a night fellas, Britney wants to go look at drapes tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Beer? No thanks, just water for me.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
I hosed Britney at your lovely party sorry bro she wants new drapes cus I jizzed on your old ones

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Yeah dude there are gonna be girls hotter than you wife there. Just gently caress it. I'll come over the next day and we can watch the game.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
Can we go somewhere that serves gluten free? I promised Chelsea that I would bring her home something for dinner and she says gluten gives her "leaky belly".

dk2m
May 6, 2009
Why can't you guys just grow up!!!! *is a pussy bitch that gets poo poo on regularly by another human being completely voluntarily*

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

Can we go somewhere that serves gluten free? I promised Chelsea that I would bring her home something for dinner and she says gluten gives her "leaky belly".

No she means me my name is gluten and I give her leaky belly with my big penis

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.
"So I hosed this chick then split fast hahaha!"

"Jesus man thats a bit rough isnt it? Not cool"

"Da gently caress?"

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

SkyEnzo posted:

"So I hosed this chick then split fast hahaha!"

"Jesus man thats a bit rough isnt it? Not cool"

"Da gently caress?"

You're just saying that cus it was your wife LOL

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mind if I poo poo on your face?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
RIP my pal J, who went this way

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
It's not just itt, I'm living this poo poo bros.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
everyone: lets smoke a blunt
guy: nah u guys go ahead but im not into that stuff any more

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
hey guys my bday coming up. i'm thinking we can just chill at the bar or shoot some pool or something.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Hey man, I hope you don't mind that I regifted that Duvet cover to my wife's cousin for Christmas.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
[girlfriend says something insanely unfunny/embarrassing]

Boy: Shut up.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I really don't even like going clubbing all that much. Let's just shoot some pool or go bowling. We can pre-game and maybe a sneak a bottle in

*friends have dozens of pictures of me dancing with my shirt off surrounded by girls at various clubs*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Yeah come hang out and have some drinks on Saturday. But let's dress up real fancy, it'll be fun!

...no, it...it was my idea. Dressing up just to come to my house will be fun.

Please, just wear a suit man. I'll never be allowed to hang out with you again if you don't.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
drat, i gotta go guys I think I'm getting cucked.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you: I'm a gay human being, want to suck my dick or gently caress my homemade real doll ? She is my wife. I gently caress this pile of trash. Her name is miko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

dad gay. so what posted:

you: I'm a gay human being, want to suck my dick or gently caress my homemade real doll ? She is my wife. I gently caress this pile of trash. Her name is miko

:eng99:

• Locked thread