Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

We should all show up to his wedding (he's getting married?), and ask him about the stairs in his house. Someone should give a toast about how mangosteen is actually pretty good, and people were dumb in their reaction to Richard's love of the stuff, cause you know, it's actually a pretty boss fruit and all.

Also if fragmaster isn't best man I don't know what is wrong with this world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

keep in mind: shipping to his girlfriend's/tax-evasion-co-conspirator's house in Canada can be prohibitively expensive, so send something small, but thoughtful!

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Shadow posted:

I was away from the forums for a while. What happened with his ex-wife? I know she was Asian, but that's all I know.

Also, does anyone actually know why he hasn't posted here in over 3 months?

realtalkin' here :v:

She turned out to be religious so whenever he got drunk (i.e. every night) he had to sleep at the SA offices. Eventually they parted ways amicably.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Ivor Biggun posted:

She turned out to be religious so whenever he got drunk (i.e. every night) he had to sleep at the SA offices. Eventually they parted ways amicably.

doesn't the us still have the old fashioned alimony thing?

parted ways amicably is one thing, but you could still risk financial "problems" for years?

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Ivor Biggun posted:

Yikes. Hopefully custody is part of that amicable split.

What about the 3 month absence?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Dildoes. Lots of dildoes. Just a massive bag of dilz.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Richard really, a third Asian bride?

Just stop man

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

The Rage posted:

Richard really, a third Asian bride?

Just stop man

Third? Integral was white wasn't she?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Shadow posted:

Third? Integral was white wasn't she?

lol wait, lowtax married a goon? that one slipped by me

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

lol wait, lowtax married a goon? that one slipped by me

Married, engaged, something? I forget the story. She cheated or something. I dunno?

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
A new Shmorky. Unless they made amends, I kinda stopped following the Lowtax mythology a while ago.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
someone ought to make a chronology.

well!?? get on with it then!!!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hip hop operating system

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Anthrax

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Has anyone suggested boxing lessons?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Yo listen up, here's a story
about a little guy that lived in a goon world
and all day and all night and every thing he sees is just goon, like him
inside and outside
gently caress that's sad
like really loving sad

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Ork of Fiction posted:

Working theory is that Mossad sent an agent to seduce, marry, and kill him to take control of SA and silence anti-isreal sentiment in D&D.

(she is v. good looking)

I didnt ask for this

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Everything negative that's happened in Lowtax's life is directly attributable to his abandonment of mangosteen, we should get him an Amazon subscription for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Lawyer for the next divorce.

• Locked thread