Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

george bush, when the towers fell

cheney, with his arms wide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!
Really mad they reissued the Enterprise C after 20 years out of print.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Only use organic lithium to power our warp core. We also signed a pledge so our ship is anti-anti-matter because anti-matter may harm the universe.

Kill me.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

star trek suicide

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

*grows a beard*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
macchiato!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The first Defiant was way more real and authentic.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Fister Roboto posted:

*grows a beard*

"A trombone? A cool instrument, I guess. My flute comes from a civilization that died out centuries ago. I learned to play it during an entire alternate life that I lived in about 30 minutes."

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe
*rides a fixed-gear bicycle to get around the ship instead of turbolifts*

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Sagan posted:

*rides a fixed-gear bicycle to get around the ship instead of turbolifts*
*misjudges corner and slams into warp core but it doesnt explode because its a starship*

*sweats it off like its no big deal*

*puts front brake on fixie*

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
Redundant, to join starfleet you have to be a hipster. With the tech advancements, there are no STDs and bulletproof birth control and abortion pills made by tylenol. Poon and dick comes easy in that day and age, you don't waste your time cruising nothingness playing ambassador with a bunch of dorks in spandex. Joining Starfleet is like handing in your ticket to the consequence-free gently caress fest.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wasteland. despair.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
*chief o'brien stumbles into the thread*

you're all cunts.

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

"Hell no we don't need to build a station here! We salvaged this station after the Cardassians left. It would be stupid to build our own when they left a perfectly good one right here. And I mean, look at this place. Starfleet can't build character like this. I don't wanna be walking down loving beige corridors all day or typing on square little bubble panels of various shades of depressing orange. I love coming to work and seeing these trippy wavy lines set in black and aquamarine. Look at this panel. THAT's culture, man. Just quit being a baby, get out of your linguistic comfort zone, and learn to read Cardassian. Everyone else here did."

Dicere fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Apr 25, 2015

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

*insists on guarding a strategic asset by inhabting a 30 year old repurposed ore mining facility built by slave labor. is almost vaporized weekly by faulty or absent failsafes. stays there almost a decade and doesn't so much as start constructing a more appropriate starbase. has the best bar in the quadrant.*

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
*preorders latinum apple watch but just to laugh about*

*only uses watch faces that don't tell stardate time*

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Our starships are fueled by only the best ethnically mined Dilithium Crystals. Every quarter we get a pic and update from our sponsored Hologram miner.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Scottie called us faggots

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
We only use the oldest star charts. They're more authentic.

*flies into a black hole*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Trochanter posted:

We only use the oldest star charts. They're more authentic.

*flies into a black hole*

lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

gently caress the Republic. posted:

*chief o'brien stumbles into the thread*

you're all cunts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food