Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aunt Teefa
Mar 17, 2015

"ITT we order CARAMEL MACHIATTOS"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*never gets old*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Caramel macchiato starts spewing out of every orifice. Life is a meaningless discordance of pain and misery*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*orders a 5 guys bacon cheeseburger*

*buys another one for a nearby cop*

umm, yeah, this will do :smug:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4enJFEwBA

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

bacon and chheseburgers and caramel are bad for you. tell the masses

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
ITT we make caramel macchiato hipster jokes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*"Caramel Macchiato" scrawled over and over again all over the walls in blood and feces*

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
this really might be the one. the one that never gets old

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*logs into GBS. The topic of every forum and subforum has been changed to "Caramel Macchiato" as has the title and content of every thread.*

*Insane laughter rises, unbidden, from the depths of your throat and tears through your larynx like a rusty chainsaw*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*there is no escape*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*You had the caramel macchiato dream again. It was so vivid this time. You are beginning to wonder which life is real*

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
I was literally starting to miss these threads.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Her caramel macchiato is still bodywarm as it trickles down your throat*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*You're... becoming something...*
*it's pretty obscure, you've probably never heard of it*

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

*never gets old*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-XLNs4TCY

Fastball front man Tony Scalzo came up with the idea for the song after reading journalistic articles which described the disappearance of an older married couple, Lela and Raymond Howard from Salado, Texas, who left home in June 1997 to attend the Pioneer Day festival at nearby Temple, Texas, despite Lela's Alzheimers and Raymond recently recovering from brain surgery. They were discovered two weeks later, dead, at the bottom of a ravine near Hot Springs, Arkansas, hundreds of miles off their intended route.

About the song, Scalzo said that "It's a romanticized take on what happened" - he "pictured them taking off to have fun, like they did when they first met."

:dance:

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

can someone tell me what a hipster is plz, i sitll dont know

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

i don't know how to respond to this thread at all

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

jus tthought i'd chip in, well bye

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Trembling, you put the gun to your temple and squeeze the trigger*
*instead of a bullet, caramel macchiato streams out of the barrel. The hot liquid burns your skin as it pours down the side of your face*
*even the sweet release of death has been denied to you*
*is this hell?*

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
All the faces of your friends and loved ones have been replaced with caramel macchiato. They whisper to you of obscure things and sing strange songs.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
After wandering alone for days, you finally catch a glimpse of another person walking through the mists. The figure is barely more than a silhouette on the edge of visibility, but you rush to it, your heart soaring at the thought of human contact, perhaps even rescue.
The mist parts and you see that the figure is tall, and slim, clad in a rough flannel shirt and skinny jeans. Large, horn-rimmed glasses rest heavily on the bridge of his bulbous nose, and a patchy beard meanders over his acne-scarred face. Tufts of poo poo brown hair protrude randomly from beneath his wool cap.
As you get closer, however, you become uneasy. Disturbing details come into focus.
The first thing you notice is the stench. Not just body odor but a musty, rotting smell that comes in waves timed with the figure's panting, heavy breaths.
His hands are overlarge, with long, pale fingers and unkempt nails that are yellow and clawlike. They dangle low about the figure's knees like those of a hulking ape.
Still, you are so desperate for any sort of contact that you call out. Pleading for help.
The figure turns its head, and you see that what you had initially taken to be glasses are actually ridges of dark bone that grow directly from the flesh of his (its!) face. Its this last revelation that finally overwhelms your desperation. You try to stop, but your headlong momentum carries you forward and you stumble at the grotesque creature's feet, which are clad in tattered Converse-All Stars. The stench is almost suffocating as you try to rise up on your elbows.
Before you can get your balance, you are suddenly hoisted into the air by your shoulders. Caught in the creature's vice-like grip, you struggle in panic, but the monster possesses a hideous strength, and you are helpless.
A low moan issues from the creature's cracked lips, rising to a wail like a siren. It howls the words "CARRRRRRAMEEEEEEL MAAAAAAAAAACHIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOO!"
It is almost enough to drown out the sound of your own terrified screaming.
Almost.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The skeleton laughed again, and sipped at the macchiato. Hot, foamy liquid dribbled down its spine and splattered its ribs, which were stained a dirty brown by the caffeine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*you see that what suckles at the woman's breasts is not a baby, but a tiny hipster, and it is not milk he guzzles, but caramel macchiato*

*also the woman has a skinned rabbit head instead of a normal head*

• Locked thread