Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=269

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Posting while smoking a cigarette.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
order a steak cooked anything over medium

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Lufiron posted:

order a steak cooked anything over medium

skip word in reply

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
You order your meals without vegetables

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
you don't put ketchup on your hotdog

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
You don't put kraut and spicy mustard on your brat

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

goodness posted:

you don't wear a seatbelt in the car
you smoke cigarettes
you don't wash your hands after using the restroom

2 outta three

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
you don't know whether to pilot EVA

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i quit smoking even though i thought i looked cool when i was doing it, and now i vape like a tool, all the god drat time, i just got 60$ worth of e-juice in the mail, key lime and strawberry flavor

what have i done

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

You've transformed into a fucktard.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Nefarious posted:

u just named 3 things that make you look cool as gently caress

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you are a beta bitch if you can't handle tobacco

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

mdm posted:

you are a beta bitch if you can't handle tobacco

its more about not smelling like poo poo to everyone else and not getting cancer.

p.s. if you smoke cigarettes you smell like poo poo to everyone else

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

goodness posted:

its more about not smelling like poo poo to everyone else and not getting cancer.

exactly, caring about other people's noses is beta bitch activity

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
you've never tried crack

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

You pee all over the floor instead of the urinal

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfrQ8ZutmLE

i was at a local hot dog stand once and a van full of developmentally delayed folk pulled in and stopped and it was loving blaring "Get Down Tonight" by KC and the Sunshine Band on the radio and everyone inside looked quite pleased with themselves in contrast to the normies hanging around on their lunch break...made me think

ive looked at mental retardation from both sides now

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 23:34 on May 7, 2015

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

goodness posted:

you don't wear a seatbelt in the car
you smoke cigarettes
you don't wash your hands after using the restroom (after pooping or in a public restroom)

all of this is pretty easy to follow

unless you live in the most smoking country in the world

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Vietnam?

I forgot the power of peer pressure in high school though. You will grow out of it!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nefarious posted:

u just named 3 things that make you look cool as gently caress

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

goodness posted:

true but

sometimes its just nice and feels good in the right circumstances, but definitely cant understand how ppl can puff 1/2 a pack or more a day on the reg...or how things used to be back in the mid-20th century regarding the widespread use of tobacco. smoking tobacco with a pipe seems like a nice balance but if ur under 70yo or a tenured professor ur just gonna look like a redditor and even faggier than somebody using a gigantic customized ecig in public

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 01:16 on May 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

true but

sometimes its just nice and feels good in the right circumstances, but definitely cant understand how ppl can puff 1/2 a pack or more a day on the reg...or how things used to be back in the mid-20th century regarding the widespread use of tobacco

If you want to smoke that is what weed is for!

Yeah it must have been pretty terrible with tobacco 50 years ago. But if you ever yearn for the old days you can get non fire safe cigarettes from Asia.

• Locked thread