Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

I can't believe that Greg won tonight. He's just a cook, how dare he beat the computer science major. Plus I loved Michael's accent, we will no longer get to hear it because of that fat baldheaded gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
:grin:

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

how would you like a 12 gauge in your head?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Korthal posted:

He's just a cook, how dare he beat the computer science major.
i never understood how anyone assumed that being good at trivia meant you were smart

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

jeopardy_thinking_music.midi

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Prettz posted:

i never understood how anyone assumed that being good at trivia meant you were smart
:goonsay:

i never understood how anyone assumed that being cook meant you were dumb

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
i miss the mustache days

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i hosed ken jennings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
i got blocked on twitter by ken jennings because I told him that his jokes were like a mormon dad trying to hard to be "cool"

• Locked thread