Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
then bulldoze them and replace them with a 5 Guys :peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My dream is to be chased by a mountain lion, but the lion represents my father(?) also I'm back in high school for some reason.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

My dream is to be chased by a mountain lion, but the lion represents my father(?) also I'm back in high school for some reason.

also naked :jackbud:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hosed up if true

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Too bad your dream isn't to be a tremendous human being, OP. Because you've already accomplished that one.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

BigBoss posted:

then bulldoze them and replace them with a 5 Guys :peanut:

that smiley loving sucks

also

both in and aout and 5 guys are overrated

find yourself a decent local burger place or sometimes even a bar that sells burgers that doesnt suck

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

tomstuart posted:

that smiley loving sucks

also

both in and aout and 5 guys are overrated

find yourself a decent local burger place or sometimes even a bar that sells burgers that doesnt suck

go through the smiley list. There are a ton that are terrible and make no sense. What the gently caress is this? :crafty:

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I'm always surprised by how people think five guys is so great. Like, as kids, did you not enjoy a family party in the park with your uncle who knew how to grill a good burger? It's exactly the same.

You can get some ground beef and make a five guys burger.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

BigBoss posted:

go through the smiley list. There are a ton that are terrible and make no sense. What the gently caress is this? :crafty:

deflating blow up doll i guess

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
in and out is pretty crappy

never been there because it sucks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
why dont you like in and out they make a pretty dece burger

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Nooner posted:

why dont you like in and out they make a pretty dece burger

because ive never been there

because it sucks

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
I support the separation of church and burger.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's a privately owned company OP so good luck lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I would replace them all with Roy Rogers

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I've heard shake shack is the poo poo. I prefer in n out to five guys, but both are p. good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there is a shake shack opened up not too far from me i am looking forward to trying everybody raves about the place

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i frikken love 5 guys, OP. make this happen, except with mcdonalds

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I've heard shake shack is the poo poo. I prefer in n out to five guys, but both are p. good

Do you like waiting 4 hours In a soviet style line for a hamburger? You'll love shake shack.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
everything is better soviet style, comrade

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

BigBoss posted:

Do you like waiting 4 hours In a soviet style line for a hamburger? You'll love shake shack.

Capitalist sympathizer spotted. Send him to the gulag!

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i always found the name humorous because when you're at in n' out, you're rarely "in n' out"

at least in the drive thru

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Glasgow Kiss posted:

i always found the name humorous because when you're at in n' out, you're rarely "in n' out"

thank u chevy chase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Glasgow Kiss posted:

Sometimes I pull up and notice the drive thru line is super long but there's no one inside and I laugh and just get my food way faster by parking and going inside.

Still takes a bit though.

• Locked thread