Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Their servers melted and they're giving away drinks, go go go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
I'm here and it's not free gently caress you op

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

just ordered a caramel machiatto

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
their coffee isnt even good though

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
all starbux is free if you walk in and shoot everyone

and i mean every1 anybody at tarbuckx is a traitor

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
thanks gonna order a caramel machiatto

e: dammit

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
SECRET TIP FOR FREE STARBUCKS

1. BUY A STARBUCKS COFFEE OR OTHER DRINK

2. WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING JERK OFF AND JIZZ INTO THE DRINK

3. TAKE IT TO THE REGISTER AND SAY YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE THERE IS JIZZ IN THE DRINK

4. ENJOY YOUR FREE DRINK!!!

murex
Apr 30, 2009

by Lowtax
at starbucks right now, poo poo is free, by the grace of goons caramel machinates are on the house

e. closing in 5 mins go go go

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
How come I have to be punished just because they broke their stupid computer?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
True story: I started buying Caramal fraps on the way to work every day for a couple months.

I gained like 20-30 pounds.

I said "Holy poo poo" and stopped drinking Caramel fraps (changed nothing else)

Lost like 20-30 pounds in about a month or two.

I am now convinced that fraps are made from direct injections of fat with a side of fat covered in fat. gently caress.

ED: For reference I eat a poo poo load of fast food and never had that happen. Just Starbucks.

Inevitable posted:

SECRET TIP FOR FREE STARBUCKS

1. BUY A STARBUCKS COFFEE OR OTHER DRINK

2. WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING JERK OFF AND JIZZ INTO THE DRINK

3. TAKE IT TO THE REGISTER AND SAY YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE THERE IS JIZZ IN THE DRINK

4. ENJOY YOUR FREE DRINK!!!

In LA it's usually:

1. Be Homeless

2. When someone puts a large order in and gets on the phone walk over to the counter

3. When they bring them out take the drinks, all the drinks

4. Jog out the door

C. Everett Koop posted:

all starbux is free if you walk in and shoot everyone

Except then nobody'd be left to make the drinks, are you really going to make them yourself while you wait for the SWAT team?

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Apr 25, 2015

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
They had no idea what I was talking about thanks for nothing op

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Let's have a talk about racism over some Starbucks

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

Blazing Ownager posted:

True story: I started buying Caramal fraps on the way to work every day for a couple months.

I gained like 20-30 pounds.

I said "Holy poo poo" and stopped drinking Caramel fraps (changed nothing else)

Lost like 20-30 pounds in about a month or two.

I am now convinced that fraps are made from direct injections of fat with a side of fat covered in fat. gently caress.

ED: For reference I eat a poo poo load of fast food and never had that happen. Just Starbucks.

In LA it's usually:

1. Be Homeless

2. When someone puts a large order in and gets on the phone walk over to the counter

3. When they bring them out take the drinks, all the drinks

4. Jog out the door

Except then nobody'd be left to make the drinks, are you really going to make them yourself while you wait for the SWAT team?

Body weight is pretty simple if you have a very routine caloric intake and then suddenly add 500 calories per day you're adding about a pound per week. So in four months you'll have about 18 pounds extra of fat on your body. Good for you for cutting your caloric intake and slowly burning it off. It's not like your body has anything to do with those calories besides turn them into fat, people think they'll magically poop out all extra calories.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I have a lot of respect for you OP for making this legendary thread, keep it up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu
Sep 22, 2013

id go to starbucks but i just consumed some ice cream... thanks op

• Locked thread